Official: Jon Jones vs. Ryan Bader

StephenColbert

Bader has everything on Jones besides speed and use of elbows

Wrestling: Jones.....easily.

Bader had a harder time taking Lil Nog down then Jones did Hamill, Vera, and Vlad.

Striking: Jones.....this one's closer, but Jones has more weapons. Bader just has a big right hand..

That can't always get the job done.

And Jones is better on the ground.....no doubt about that.

Plus, it's going to be Bader on bottom. Wrestlers don't like to be there.

I think it's funny how people are saying "Jones wins, end of story" like that is the end, HA! Bader will win by the way, but the story will end when they fight, none of you know. Jones doesn't have better wrestling, that's a guarantee. He has a better greco clinch than the guys he faced before, but he hasn't faced Bader, and Bader will dismantle him, you all will see.... I will bet an AV, cash money, ... I will bet my house on it you dirty little turds!!!! (I don't mean to be mean, I'm just anxious, you thwats!)

I think it's funny how people are saying "Jones wins' date=' end of story" like that is the end, HA! Bader will win by the way, but the story will end when they fight, none of you know. Jones doesn't have better wrestling, that's a guarantee. He has a better greco clinch than the guys he faced before, but he hasn't faced Bader, and Bader will dismantle him, you all will see.... I will bet an AV, cash money, ... I will bet my house on it you dirty little turds!!!! (I don't mean to be mean, I'm just anxious, you thwats!)[/quote']

I'll take a year long AV and sig bet. Infact I'll take it a step further. If Bader makes it out of the second round regardless of the outcome of the fight you win.

I'll take a year long AV and sig bet. Infact I'll take it a step further. If Bader makes it out of the second round regardless of the outcome of the fight you win.

hahahahahahhahahahahahaa

oh man...*facepalm*.......jones is nuthin in comparison to bader brah!!

im not a fan i just hate how everyone see's jones as this wrecking machine

hahahahahahhahahahahahaa

oh man...*facepalm*.......jones is nuthin in comparison to bader brah!!

im not a fan i just hate how everyone see's jones as this wrecking machine

Well lets make it a 2 year sig and av bet then. Same thing goes for you if Bader can survive 10 minutes with Jones you win. Sadly (for you) Bader's cardio is dog **** and he's going to get beat down.

Your on, PM me and get this rollin, I usually like the way you post, but I am gonna put aside my professionalism on this one....

I will have a brutal sig for you, and a very creative AV, you see the one I got know? Alien vs. Predator! (Chess is how war should be decided)

Archived