Who wins tonights Royal Rumble??

Labyrinthic

My guess is, that we can expect a suprise return from Brock Lesnar tonight at WWE's Royal Rumble. He will enter the Rumble at Nr30 , then wins the Rumble and go's on to headline Wrestlemania against TheUndertaker and Edge to once again become the WWE Champion!! That's what im guessing..who do you guys pick to win tonights Royal Rumble??

6146336ya2.jpg

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My guess is' date=' that we can expect a suprise return from Brock Lesnar tonight at WWE's Royal Rumble. He will enter the Rumble at Nr30 , then wins the Rumble and go's on to headline Wrestlemania against TheUndertaker and Edge to once again become the WWE Champion!! That's what im guessing..who do you guys pick to win tonights Royal Rumble??

[img']http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/3886/6146336ya2.jpg[/img]

When did Melvin Guillard join WWE?

Is Ric Flair still wrestling? If so' date=' I take him.

Speaking of Ric Flair. Did anyone else notice Shamrock calling the body triangle a "figure 4" last night?[/quote']

Yeah Ric Flair was the first thing i thought after he said it, i think he should of went "WOO" after aswell just to make it that much cooler :D

My guess is' date=' that we can expect a suprise return from Brock Lesnar tonight at WWE's Royal Rumble. He will enter the Rumble at Nr30 , then wins the Rumble and go's on to headline Wrestlemania against TheUndertaker and Edge to once again become the WWE Champion!! ']
Don't you usually get mad when people suggest Brock go back to the WWE?

I was thinking Triple H will win, but who knows.

The winner of the Rumble goes to main event at WrestleMania which means Lesnar can't really win the Rumble.

Lesnar can't win because he was rumored to fight Undertaker, but that would not be the main event at WrestlerMania if it happened.

Now, don't get me wrong, I don't think Brock will wrestle at WrestleMania this year.

Gilberg!

Oh my word, I had completely forgotten about him. Gillberg! Gillberg! Gillberg! Man WWF use to be fun to watch. I remember when he was technically like the longest reigning champion in WWF cause he held the Light-Heavyweight title for god only knows how long...and yet I don't ever remember him defending it. :P

Archived