One Week From Today Anderson Will Still Be Champ

FroZeN

Yeah, you read the title right. That is unless you're an inbred, hillbilly, redneck, Matt Hughes fan. Then, I will translate this into your language for better understanding:

"YOU DUN READ THE TITLE RIGHT? YEEHAW *PA-TING!* (as I spit tobacco dip, hitting the spittoon)*PEELS OUT IN MY DODGE 2500 WHILE DOING A MONSTER TRUCK WHEELIE*"

You see, I have read countless times that Vitor will KTFO Andy because of what he has done to his past opponents. LOL GTFO here. You really want to dig up black and white video clips of Vitor KTFO'ing Wandy? Sure that was a great KO, but seriously...those clips were recorded before the dinosaurs were extinct, before HD was you screwing around with the rabbit ear antennas just trying to get a clear picture, and also before Bill Clinton had an affair with Monica Lewinski.

Seriously, you all need to realize that Andy is going to KTFO the Jesus right out of Vitor, turning him satanist. Once Andy gets the deed done, Vitor is going to start convulsing in the octagon. His head will do the Exorcist 360 (not to be confused with the Buffer 360). Then all of a sudden, all the Brazilian ministers will sprint to the octagon and perform a live Exorcism for all of you fans.

Though, Vitor won't come down from this depression soon. Because after he has been exorcised, he will realize that Jesus let him down. He didn't win the title with his help. Instead he got KTFO by the GOAT fighter. Anderson "the Spider" Silva.

Is there anyone who wants Vitor to win? that would mean no superfight. Plus im tired of seeing those ads for the fights that say "ANDERSON SILVA HAS FINALLY MET HIS MATCH." Probably the cheesiest one so far.

The Anderson haters want Vitor to win and preferably by KO.

Yeah, I don't agree with the whole Anderson Silva has met his match thing.

If Anderson fights Okami, they will probably be saying "Okami is the last man to defeat Anderson"

That will be sooooooooooo annoying.

Yeah' date=' you read the title right. That is unless you're an inbred, hillbilly, redneck, Matt Hughes fan. Then, I will translate this into your language for better understanding:

"YOU DUN READ THE TITLE RIGHT? YEEHAW *PA-TING!* (as I spit tobacco dip, hitting the spittoon)*PEELS OUT IN MY DODGE 2500 WHILE DOING A MONSTER TRUCK WHEELIE*"

You see, I have read countless times that Vitor will KTFO Andy because of what he has done to his past opponents. LOL GTFO here. You really want to dig up black and white video clips of Vitor KTFO'ing Wandy? Sure that was a great KO, but seriously...those clips were recorded before the dinosaurs were extinct, before HD was you screwing around with the rabbit ear antennas just trying to get a clear picture, and also before Bill Clinton had an affair with Monica Lewinski.

Seriously, you all need to realize that Andy is going to KTFO the Jesus right out of Vitor, turning him satanist. Once Andy gets the deed done, Vitor is going to start convulsing in the octagon. His head will do the Exorcist 360 (not to be confused with the Buffer 360). Then all of a sudden, all the Brazilian ministers will sprint to the octagon and perform a live Exorcism for all of you fans.

Though, Vitor won't come down from this depression soon. Because after he has been exorcised, he will realize that Jesus let him down. He didn't win the title with his help. Instead he got KTFO by the GOAT fighter. Anderson "the Spider" Silva.[/quote']

Preach my brother PREACH :)

The Anderson haters want Vitor to win and preferably by KO.

Yeah' date=' I don't agree with the whole Anderson Silva has met his match thing.

If Anderson fights Okami, they will probably be saying "Okami is the last man to defeat Anderson"

That will be sooooooooooo annoying.[/quote']

lol anderson was kicking okami's ***, most people who say okami would beat him saw that on silva's record okami was one of his losses......but yet no one cares to talk about that fight, ill tell u what happened anderson was kicking his ***, the he landed an illegal kick because no one explained to him that he couldnt....btw, that was 1 upkick and it ktfo'd okami

lol anderson was kicking okami's ***' date=' most people who say okami would beat him saw that on silva's record okami was one of his losses......but yet no one cares to talk about that fight, ill tell u what happened anderson was kicking his ***, the he landed an illegal kick because no one explained to him that he couldnt....btw, that was 1 upkick and it ktfo'd okami[/quote']

There is no fooling this genius :)

Yeah' date=' you read the title right. That is unless you're an inbred, hillbilly, redneck, Matt Hughes fan. Then, I will translate this into your language for better understanding:

Though, Vitor won't come down from this depression soon. Because after he has been exorcised, he will realize that Jesus let him down. He didn't win the title with his help. Instead he got KTFO by the GOAT fighter. Anderson "the Spider" Silva.[/quote']

I think your logic is Frozen.

lol anderson was kicking okami's ***' date=' most people who say okami would beat him saw that on silva's record okami was one of his losses......but yet no one cares to talk about that fight, ill tell u what happened anderson was kicking his ***, the he landed an illegal kick because no one explained to him that he couldnt....btw, that was 1 upkick and it ktfo'd okami[/quote']

I saw the up kick knockout.

It was crazy.

Wait til the rematch in the semi's.But this is an Anderson thread so I will talk about his dimise.My *official prediction*.........2nd round ko for Vitor.

I officially think your "offical prediction" is wrong. Look at the bright side though, if you are wrong you won't have to hear it from all the Anderson fans on the forum because you'll be gone. It's win-win for you

the Jesus and satanist part may have come from me

yup

I agree. Vitor Belfort isnt fighting Tank Abbott anymore. Hes fighting Anderson Silva and he is going to get dominated.

Is there anyone who wants Vitor to win? that would mean no superfight. Plus im tired of seeing those ads for the fights that say "ANDERSON SILVA HAS FINALLY MET HIS MATCH." Probably the cheesiest one so far.

That is pretty gay but I do like how they start that with THE GREATEST FIGHTER IN WORLD! Refering to the spider for all you hillbillies.....

the only fighter that can beat silva is rua and im a huge andersen silva junckie. mark my words if that fight ever happens silva fans should start sweating. people is prob gonna hate on this post but o well they can get bent

i like this guy^^^^....

i really think vitor is the only guy who is a threat to silva, im not saying hes gonna dominate him but i think he will win by tko/ko. okami will get owned then silva cleared out the division. if shogun fights silva healthy, that WILL BE A KICK *** WAR WITH SOMEONE GOING ZZZZZzzzzzz. but i belive silva is gonna have his hands full with vitor, im expecting a war with some1 going bedybye in the last 3 rounds....

the only fighter that can beat silva is rua and im a huge andersen silva junckie. mark my words if that fight ever happens silva fans should start sweating. people is prob gonna hate on this post but o well they can get bent

No way just because he beats Machida everyone thinks he is some god, sorry I see Silva beating him but it would be a great fight....

That doesn't even make sense......

You didn't see Jesus leave Vitor's lifeless corpse? Dude was legitimately convulsing in the octagon. Then, team Brazil went over there to check on his corpse, and perform a live exorcism. Andy felt bad so he walked back to hug Vitor and spell the demon away.

Archived