Tim "Fat ***" Sylvia

Inferno33

Alright Im getting fed up with this washed up sack of dog crap, the guy hasnt beaten anyone relevant in MMA since his boring decision win over Arlovski in UFC years ago. After getting sacked from the UFC it looks like he decided to try the Big Country Burger King diet but failed since he still sucks. He gets raped by Fedor then gets even fatter and then challenges a washed up fat boxer to an MMA match claiming to be representing "MMA" then gets yet even fatter and then gets KOed in like 8 seconds, great way to rep MMA fat ***. He manages to beat a newbie to the sport in Marius Pudz who gassed within 20 seconds of the fight by just leaning his fat body onto him for a full round. Then gets even fatter and gets raped in 30 sum seconds by Abe Wagner. I mean come on guy, get in shape or retire.

Now the part that pisses me off is everytime the announcer introduces him they refer to him as "The Former UFC Heavyweight Champion Of The World, Tim The Maniac Sylvia!!!" They use his former glory days of back when the ufc heavyweight division was garbage to hype up all of Sylvias fights then he gets raped and makes UFC look bad. The announcers should be referring to him as "The Washed Up UFC Reject Tim Fat *** Sylvia!!"

Anyways im done my rant and yes im aware this is a troll but idc Tim Sylvia has been milking the title of Former UFC champ for to long and everytime he fights he gets fatter and fatter he needs to retire.

Bottom line is Tim U SUCK!!

That is all

And the last person to realize Tim Sylvia sucks and is mooching off his past success crosses the finish line. Honestly, I thought we all knew this 2 years ago, but every now and again some last minute stragglers come in and remind us of things we already know.

And if you're curious as to the exact moment everyone should have realized he was an unathletic, washed up, sloppy, has-been was exactly nine seconds after his fight with Rey Mercer started. We all could speculate before then, but nine seconds into the fight solidified it.

Alright Im getting fed up with this washed up sack of dog crap' date=' the guy hasnt beaten anyone relevant in MMA since his boring decision win over Arlovski in UFC years ago. After getting sacked from the UFC it looks like he decided to try the Big Country Burger King diet but failed since he still sucks. He gets raped by Fedor then gets even fatter and then challenges a washed up fat boxer to an MMA match claiming to be representing "MMA" then gets yet even fatter and then gets KOed in like 8 seconds, great way to rep MMA fat ***. He manages to beat a newbie to the sport in Marius Pudz who gassed within 20 seconds of the fight by just leaning his fat body onto him for a full round. Then gets even fatter and gets raped in 30 sum seconds by Abe Wagner. I mean come on guy, get in shape or retire.

Now the part that pisses me off is everytime the announcer introduces him they refer to him as "The Former UFC Heavyweight Champion Of The World, Tim The Maniac Sylvia!!!" They use his former glory days of back when the ufc heavyweight division was garbage to hype up all of Sylvias fights then he gets raped and makes UFC look bad. The announcers should be referring to him as "The Washed Up UFC Reject Tim Fat *** Sylvia!!"

Anyways im done my rant and yes im aware this is a troll but idc Tim Sylvia has been milking the title of Former UFC champ for to long and everytime he fights he gets fatter and fatter he needs to retire.

That is all[/quote']

LOL! is all I can say. But on the real, he was once good but he is obviously not now.

Also the former ufc champion does piss me off too especially when he loses in 9 seconds or 30 seconds.

And the last person to realize Tim Sylvia sucks and is mooching off his past success crosses the finish line. Honestly' date=' I thought we all knew this 2 years ago, but every now and again some last minute stragglers come in and remind us of things we already know.

And if you're curious as to the exact moment everyone should have realized he was a fat washed up sloppy has been was exactly nine seconds after his fight with Rey Mercer started. We all could speculate before then, but nine seconds into the fight solidified it.[/quote']

trust me I knew he sucked for a long time, he used to be ok, he was in pretty good shape at one point but he obviously let himself go, ive been wanting to make this thread since his loss to Fedor when I saw how fat he was and then again when he lost to Mercer but after I just watched his fight with Abe Wagner where he literally looked like hes never worked out a day in his life I felt this thread had to be made lol and who cares if he Koed Buentello, hes a two time ufc reject that the ufc brought back to give him another chance and they canned him again because he couldnt even defend Kongos takedowns. And Pudz may be the "strongest man" but that doesnt mean beating him means your any good, Pudz only lost because he was about to pass out from no oxygen

Wrong section!!!

no it isnt the wrong section actually, the point of the thread was that I hate that the announcers use Former UFC champ when introducing Sylvia and trying to hype his fights and saying that it makes the UFC look bad to have this clown running around getting raped everywhere by everyone. So it fits in the UFC section.,

no it isnt the wrong section actually' date=' the point of the thread was that I hate that the announcers use Former UFC champ when introducing Sylvia and trying to hype his fights and saying that it makes the UFC look bad to have this clown running around getting raped everywhere by everyone. So it fits in the UFC section.,[/quote']

MrDevil- Owned.

Im not saying he isnt. My point is that for TS to actually sit down at his keyboard and spend that much time typing paragraphs about how much Tim sucks' date=' its pretty pathetic kicking a guy while hes down.[/quote']

Took about 1minute so its not that much time but thanks I must just be a fast typer? a rant isnt something people put much thought in its just something that comes to mind as you type thats probably why it only takes about 30 seconds to type rants, this message only took about 15 seconds

and to the kicking him when hes down bit, hes been down for years and a small win over a newbie in the sport whether hes the worlds strongest man winner or not isnt impressive. I rather not wait for "never" to happen because thats when hes gonna quit being down, never.

Took about 1minute so its not that much time but thanks I must just be a fast typer? a rant isnt something people put much thought in its just something that comes to mind as you type thats probably why it only takes about 30 seconds to type rants' date=' this message only took about 15 seconds

and to the kicking him when hes down bit, hes been down for years and a small win over a newbie in the sport whether hes the worlds strongest man winner or not isnt impressive. I rather not wait for "never" to happen because thats when hes gonna quit being down, never.[/quote']

Yet you write paragraph after paragraph about how Tim sucks. Really? Thanks for enlightening us.

Put yourself in his position bro. Theres better ways to convay your point then just kicking him line after line. If your trying to say he should retire then just say it. You dont need to start a thread simply making fun of him. He is obviously an easy target, your not exactlly being original here...

But obviously you have a right to post that and theres no rule against it. Im simply showing you that you don't have to be a **** about it.

I am one of the unfortunate ones that has Sylvia's fight with Arlovski at UFC 61 on DVD. I don't advise you to watch that fight. It was ok for the first round but then it was just awful.

I have never been impressed with Sylvia. He needs to retire if he isn't prepared to lose some weight but he should still retire anyways imo.

Alright Im getting fed up with this washed up sack of dog crap' date=' the guy hasnt beaten anyone relevant in MMA since his boring decision win over Arlovski in UFC years ago. After getting sacked from the UFC it looks like he decided to try the Big Country Burger King diet but failed since he still sucks. He gets raped by Fedor then gets even fatter and then challenges a washed up fat boxer to an MMA match claiming to be representing "MMA" then gets yet even fatter and then gets KOed in like 8 seconds, great way to rep MMA fat ***. He manages to beat a newbie to the sport in Marius Pudz who gassed within 20 seconds of the fight by just leaning his fat body onto him for a full round. Then gets even fatter and gets raped in 30 sum seconds by Abe Wagner. I mean come on guy, get in shape or retire.

That is all[/quote']

Sylvia is one of those sad stories of MMA. He'll never get respect, no matter what he's achieved in the past. No, he isn't all that good anymore. But why kick a man when he's been down for years.

Archived