Transfer deadline day!!

H_DOG

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nothing yet' date=' won't be til the last hour although i can see Anelka throwing a spanner in the works. I could have understood the ?50 mill price tag a couple of years ago but he's been firing blanks for ages now.[/quote']

Yeah i dont see why Chelsea want to trade in Anelka AND that amount of money, its crazy Anelka has been better for us lately then Drogba has in my opinion.

He really isnt worth that amount lol.

Yeah lol, I realy do not know why they are offering that much, he is a good player and is only about 22, but ?35 million is a giant amount.

If Chelsea do sign Torres, Drogba and Torres upfront would be horrible for a team to defend against. Torres however hasn't been on form, small glimpses of greatness but nothing that spectacular for a while now.

Yeah lol' date=' I realy do not know why they are offering that much, he is a good player and is only about 22, but ?35 million is a giant amount.

If Chelsea do sign Torres, Drogba and Torres upfront would be horrible for a team to defend against. Torres however hasn't been on form, small glimpses of greatness but nothing that spectacular for a while now.[/quote']

Yeah plus Torres is injury prone aswell, and Chelsea with having quite a few older players get enough injury problems as it is lol.

But he is great when hes on form so im hoping Chelsea get him but id like for them to keep Anelka aswell but in the long run we are probably better off with Torres.

Birmingham have signed Obafemi Martins - top player a few years ago back at Inter Milan.

50/50 if it's a good maneuver for Brum IMO .

I reckon he could do alright for them if he gets a few starts. Bit slow at the moment, sure the clubs just leave it til the last minute for drama. Still got Forlan & Young to decide what they are up to yet & Man City to pull out a shocker by the end of the night just because they can.

I reckon he could do alright for them if he gets a few starts. Bit slow at the moment' date=' sure the clubs just leave it til the last minute for drama. Still got Forlan & Young to decide what they are up to yet & Man City to pull out a shocker by the end of the night just because they can.

I love that right there ^ :)

I've not seen anything from Martins in ages now, but he's still got it in him to blow any defender in Europe away I should iimagine.

Lol if not Bale, hope we sign Young instead :P

I love that right there ^ :)

I've not seen anything from Martins in ages now' date=' but he's still got it in him to blow any defender in Europe away I should iimagine.

Lol if not Bale, hope we sign Young instead :P[/quote']

Tell you what, you guys can have Grant Holt off us for 65 million if you need to bolster your attacking options lol.

Sounds good mate I'll just get on the phone with our Bobby Manc - as Arnie says; I'll be back :P

Delia will throw in a couple of recipes too. :D

EDIT: Jo? Haven't you got any other cripples knocking about you could send over.

I could actually see Man City bidding for a player they already bought & loaned out one day just cause they forgot.

Sounds good mate as long as she doesn't do her drunken rant again lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-KizC6wEys&feature=related

Vintage Delia, although i still stand by what i said at the time, at least she was showing some passion bearing in mind at that time we had Sven sitting there doing nothing whilst N. Ireland beat us 1-0. I know which i would rather have, passion every time.

Vintage Delia' date=' although i still stand by what i said at the time, at least she was showing some passion bearing in mind at that time we had Sven sitting there doing nothing whilst N. Ireland beat us 1-0. I know which i would rather have, passion every time.[/quote']

You can't beat some good old fashioned passion for the game. Quality vid lol

That would've been a brilliant partnership mate.

Bad news about Torres that pretty gutted for yous tbh.

yeah i always thought he was a really loyal player, he proved me wrong

on the upside it looks like we're getting suarez, caroll and adam

and dalglish is right, no player is bigger than the club

Archived