So if Strikeforce does a middleweight tournament...

Black_House

As im sure most of you noticed last night the fan vote for the next SF GP went towards the MW division. If they do indeed do one who do you have in it and who do you have winning it?

I have.

Souza

Miller

Diaz-moves up

Le

Lawler

Henderson

Lindland

Santos

And I have Souza taking it against Miller in the finals.

We already got one guy in there who gases in 15 seconds (Santos)' date=' I don't think we need another:D[/quote']

Lombard would win the StrikeForce MW tournament and shock the world , he is the most intense and savage fighter in the game. He really doesn't have many wholes in his games or areas where he doesn't shine , he could without a doubt get Henderson down and standing hes as dangerous if not more than Henderson if you ask me, he'd have a good chance to keep it standing with Souza and that success Lawler had on the feet Lombard might murder Souza.

My opinion, I am biased to ATT boys.

Lombard would win the StrikeForce MW tournament and shock the world ' date=' he is the most intense and savage fighter in the game. He really doesn't have many wholes in his games or areas where he doesn't shine , he could without a doubt get Henderson down and standing hes as dangerous if not more than Henderson if you ask me, he'd have a good chance to keep it standing with Souza and that success Lawler had on the feet Lombard might murder Souza.

My opinion, I am biased to ATT boys.[/quote']

No shame in that, we all have some bias towards our favorite fighters.

Archived