new A.Silva interview on belfort,gsp, penn and sum1 please help..

Imyourfan

heres the link to the interview...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_xfWVPBpw4

WTF is he speaking about, i can make no sense of it....the guy says what do you think of a fight with GSP and silva says something along the lines of.

"BJ penn best in world my opinion, nice guy gsp my friend best in category bj penn...bj penn followed by awkward nodding

lool enjoy.

WTF is he speaking about' date=' i can make no sense of it....the guy says what do you think of a fight with GSP and silva says something along the lines of.

"BJ penn best in world my opinion, nice guy gsp my friend best in category bj penn...bj penn followed by awkward nodding

lool enjoy.[/quote']

Silva doesn't really care for the media that much, so he often disregards what the say and just says whatever the hell he wants. Watch his post fight interviews, he never answers what he's asked.

Silva doesn't really care for the media that much' date=' so he often disregards what the say and just says whatever the hell he wants. Watch his post fight interviews, he never answers what he's asked.[/quote']

true true. it is funny though hah the look on the interviewers face i love how he jus looks at the camera with a totally baffled look on his face every now and again.

Well by the way you guys are talkin maybee instead of being a fighter Anderson Silva should have been a linguistics professional, with a major in English just to make you happy.

Personally, i could not care less how he is with the media...most of them are low life anyway....he is paid to be a fighter..and he kicks a$$ doing that..so what do you guys want.....a fighter or a perfect personality with proper English.......seeing he is a native Brazillian....your going to have to pick one of the other...

WTF is he speaking about' date=' i can make no sense of it....the guy says what do you think of a fight with GSP and silva says something along the lines of.

lool enjoy.[/quote']

Silva is a idiot with a girls voice....Vitor needs to KO him and get him out of there so we dont have to look at or listen to his non-sense.....

1) english is not his first language...well done very insightful comment....well speak your 1st language then.

2) this is not just a fighting sport..its in main stream entertainment, the hype and knowing how fighters feel about other fighters / potential fights in futures plays a huge role in the success of the the sport and UFC organisation thats fact deal with it.

3) to one of you and you know who you are...did you even watch it because your reply on what questions were asked were totally wrong because none of those questions were asked.

4) no the interview is not 2 months old the show it aired on was shown for the first time 6 days ago.

thanks for your inputs though, once again the UFC forum users base their responses on opinion and biase rather then Fact from an unbiased point of view like i do. until the day where people can swallow their ego and speak about mma from a no hating and no nuthugging point of view...you will all be considered UFC forum fans and never be taken seriously by the guys who want to speak MMA .

Archived