LMAO! the guy Hershal Walker fought hasnt won a fight in 10 years

Spartan_

To be fair the guy is 48 hes not going to be looking for a shot at the title he just wanted to experience a couple of MMA fights... or maybe he does? i dont know anything about Walker apart from hes a famous guy from some sport whos a huge fan of MMA and wanted to try it or somthing along those lines :D

To be fair the guy is 48 hes not going to be looking for a shot at the title he just wanted to experience a couple of MMA fights... or maybe he does? i dont know anything about Walker apart from hes a famous guy from some sport whos a huge fan of MMA and wanted to try it or somthing along those lines :D

yea but he is getting headlined everywhere as if he beat someone and as if he is this great mma fighter, im just being real

yea but he is getting headlined everywhere as if he beat someone and as if he is this great mma fighter' date=' im just being real[/quote']

Ah yeah i see what you mean, a few people seem to be taking his career to seriously like hes actually going to one day be the champ or have a long career in MMA.

Talk about a hand pick scrub to get Hershal walker a win' date=' strikeforce is turning into elite xc and boxing

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Scott-Carson-2581[/quote']

At 48 yers old who would you make him fight? He is never going to be a contender obviously. He knows it, Strikeforce knows it so whats the problem? Guy wants to fight why not?

He's a football player, who's 48, and it's only his second fight. I fail to see how it's laughable he fought against Carson...and by the way, you might want to point out that while he hasn't won a fight in 10 years...but he's also only had one fight in the last ten years (other than Walker)...

Hershall is right where he should be for his career, the fact that he has some extra interest due to his legendary skills on the gridiron doesn't mean he should be rushed to fight some big name fighter. If anything, I applaud Strikeforce for not rushing Walker or Lashley up too high too fast. They are guys who can draw because of past accomplishments, but that doesn't mean they believe they're legit contenders. And frankly, with how stacked the SF heavyweight division is, they wouldn't be able to survive if they got placed in fights with some of their more elite level fighters.

Archived