NFL's strongest man Justin Smith might do well in MMA

Spartan_

Im sure he would hit like a truck......for the first 3 minutes before he gassed and the second you put him on his back he'd be like a turtle on it's shell.

Pudz. the worlds strongest man who is certainly stronger than the afformentioned football player and has some experience as limited as it may be in combat sports and he gassed and got finished by big TIMMAY.

In short i doubt he would go far but you never know. Look at Meathead..

Im sure he would hit like a truck......for the first 3 minutes before he gassed and the second you put him on his back he'd be like a turtle on it's shell.

Pudz. the worlds strongest man who is certainly stronger than the afformentioned football player and has some experience as limited as it may be in combat sports and he gassed and got finished by big TIMMAY.

+1

pudz is a weight lifter nfl players are conditioned athletes, big baby been out of football for like 6 years thats why he gassed on the show, but yea brock is more conditioned probably

Depends what kind of fighter because there all different you have the big babys, matt mitrione's, brock lesnars and Shane Carwin types all nfl physicality type players and all different so you dont know

Archived