5 Kids try to jump 1 kid but he holds his own

ForcexrecoN

i've been in that situation before. 5 on 1 but i was too drunk to realise what was happening

so i didn't go as well as that guy, jaw fractured in 2 places, entire left side of my face swollen out and a wicked black eye. They dropped me but i blacked out for only a sec,

after i got back up i walked away, but was so rocked that i walked straight through the group who just jumped me without realising. The smallest one **** his pants, I look back and think it was quite funny how he did that.

Anyway, i found my friends who were nearby they were like "WTF happened to you?!?"

the guys came back after me for round 2 and my friends were like here we go. But a old friend from school who is MASSIVE and black charged over and was like "ALL YOU ***** **** OFF!!!" and he saved my ***.

Now i can't get drunk in public.

lol if i got jumped by 5 people...you can garuentee that i would be doing the robot...it seemed to work dine for him.

no lol i would fight dirty. Go for the groin and the eyes. so one wants a piece' date=' then come get it, but im going down in a shower of blood and violence. :D[/quote']

So true.

I don't care, if im getting beat on by 5 people there is no way i'm just going to take it. I will flail around like a ****ing fish out of water trying to knock someone out.

lol if i got jumped by 5 people...you can garuentee that i would be doing the robot...it seemed to work dine for him.

no lol i would fight dirty. Go for the groin and the eyes. so one wants a piece' date=' then come get it, but im going down in a shower of blood and violence. :D[/quote']

Yes. Lots of kicks and knees to the groin, elbows to the nose, and punches to the throat. Krav maga is awesome for these types of situations.

So true.

I don't care' date=' if im getting beat on by 5 people there is no way i'm just going to take it. I will flail around like a ****ing fish out of water trying to knock someone out.[/quote']

Exactly. Im a very laid back person. I try to avoid these types of situations, let alone start them. I would never do that. So if i get jumped (which has happened quite a bit to me actually) lol...I dont play nice, at all :D

Yes. Lots of kicks and knees to the groin' date=' elbows to the nose, and punches to the throat. [b']Krav maga[/b] is awesome for these types of situations.

err...thats what they teach Israeli (sp?) commadoes, right? :confused:

whoa five people?!? must of been overwhelming at first but then when he fought them back i bet he must of felt ......

BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**** man you could see his confidence sky rocket during the fight. Once he had those fools running he wanted to chase them down.

I bet he got loads of ***** after that.

i've been in that situation before. 5 on 1 but i was too drunk to realise what was happening

so i didn't go as well as that guy' date=' jaw fractured in 2 places, entire left side of my face swollen out and a wicked black eye. They dropped me but i blacked out for only a sec,

after i got back up i walked away, but was so rocked that i walked straight through the group who just jumped me without realising. The smallest one **** his pants, i look back and think it was quite funny how he did that.

Anyway, i found my friends who were nearby they were like "wtf happened to you?!?"

the guys came back after me for round 2 and my friends were like here we go. But a old friend from school who is massive [b']and black [/b]charged over and was like "all you ***** **** off!!!" and he saved my ***.

Now i can't get drunk in public.

lol

I was jumped by 5-7 guys before. I forget how many exactly because they had me circled. It didn't last long , they did the one at a time thing. I droped the first one with a kick to the gut and a right hook. After that I felt a hard punch to the back of my head. I acted like it hurt me real bad and went forward like I was falling, they all moved and I just ran like hell. Cally me a ***** if you want but fighting 5-7 guys is almost as dumb as standing with Anderson Silva.

I was jumped by 5-7 guys before. I forget how many exactly because they had me circled. It didn't last long ' date=' they did the one at a time thing. I droped the first one with a kick to the gut and a right hook. After that I felt a hard punch to the back of my head. I acted like it hurt me real bad and went forward like I was falling, they all moved and I just ran like hell. Cally me a ***** if you want but fighting 5-7 guys is almost as dumb as standing with Anderson Silva.[/quote']

Smart thing to do. Not "*****".

EDIT: Holy ****, just read your sig. Going to be some poo flinging if Kranga beats Octazone and you beat KRYME in the MMAPT2

I was jumped by 5-7 guys before. I forget how many exactly because they had me circled. It didn't last long ' date=' they did the one at a time thing. I droped the first one with a kick to the gut and a right hook. After that I felt a hard punch to the back of my head. I acted like it hurt me real bad and went forward like I was falling, they all moved and I just ran like hell. Cally me a ***** if you want but fighting 5-7 guys is almost as dumb as standing with Anderson Silva.[/quote']

Great idea. You implemented both fight and flight.

At least you didn't stick around to get beaten into a pulp.

Archived