Poor aussies

Krugg_of_Crom

A few years ago it was drought and massive farmer suicides. Then it's biblical flooding and bullsharks swimming around in the floodwater.

NOW it's a category 4 cyclone coming the way of down under.. Poor pile of convicts. Feel bad for ya.

Support from up here in Canuck and from all us canuckistanians.... If it makes you feel any better it's -45 degrees Celcius here today lol..Wont be going for my 6km run this morning.

Hope Australia pulls through. Know you will cause your such a tough lot.

yeah Bullsharks are the only sharks in the world that can survive permanently in fresh water because there bodies can recycle the salt in their system.

Their have been many bullshark attacks in the interior of eastern australia and even one in the great lakes of canada where a shark attacked and killed a boy in a river in New Jersey.

A few years ago it was drought and massive farmer suicides. Then it's biblical flooding and bullsharks swimming around in the floodwater.

NOW it's a category 4 cyclone coming the way of down under.. Poor pile of convicts. Feel bad for ya.

Support from up here in Canuck and from all us canuckistanians.... If it makes you feel any better it's -45 degrees Celcius here today lol..Wont be going for my 6km run this morning.

Hope Australia pulls through. Know you will cause your such a tough lot.

I wore shorts yesterday and I don't have to live with convicts : D

California is #1

Just watched a brief news plug on the situation.. Looks like this is a category 4 cyclone. And is to be the biggest storm in Queensland history...

YAARRGHH !!! HOLD FAST MATEY..!!!! lol

They said this cyclone heading to north Queensland could be the worst in history...

It should hit by midnight 2morrow... EST...

They said this cyclone heading to north Queensland could be the worst in history...

It should hit by midnight 2morrow... EST...

Man i feel bad for you australians. Your such an awesome bunch. Always liked australians and have several long term friends living around your country/continent.

Tough as nails though; sure you will all band together and push through.

Will this wreak havoc on your de-salination plants and fresh water suplly. From what i understand it is strained at the best of times.

Man i feel bad for you australians. Your such an awesome bunch. Always liked australians and have several long term friends living around your country/continent.

Tough as nails though; sure you will all band together and push through.

Will this wreak havoc on your de-salination plants and fresh water suplly. From what i understand it is strained at the best of times.

What made you think i was Australian...?

I read these forums for a long time before i bothered to start posting. Shady's Sig's and the like mention a few of the aussie forum members as well.

Wish you and your fellow country folk the best.

Thanks for saying that mate.. Appreciated...

I live in Sydney so im in the clear... It's the folk up north that have all the worries ATM....

& for future reference... shin shall get his payback on Shady very shortly when Lil Nog retires Tito & i square the legder with him....

The only dif will be you & all on here will get to see Shady losing the bet...:)

Cheers Krugg...

Thanks for saying that mate.. Appreciated...

I live in Sydney so im in the clear... It's the folk up north that have all the worries ATM....

& for future reference... shin shall get his payback on Shady very shortly when Lil Nog retires Tito & i square the legder with him....

The only dif will be you & all on here will get to see Shady losing the bet...:)

Cheers Krugg...

Nothin but positive vibes my friend, always found canuckistanians and aussie's were of a common type despite our geographical distance.

Glad your in the clear. Sydney what a beautiful city. I can't wait to travel there one day.

Only an idiot would bet on Tito the has been now a days.

Im definiately more excited to see Tito lose than a forum poster im not currently betting with.

Your sure to win.

Cheers~* Shin

http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/02/01/australia-cyclone-yasi-queensland.html

Man this is some bad shizznit going down......down under... Hope you guy's tied all your belongings down..

Might i advise you to stock up on things for your BBQ, and get a healthy stock pile of beer.

To believe i was whining about not being able to go for a run because it was -30 here...Imagine trying to run in a flooded country with a huge cyclone whipping things up...

Not to mention the bull sharks and crocodiles swimming around in the flood water.

great thread

i read the first 10 posts of the thread thinking about nothing other then "River Monsters" & the episode that i watched a few weeks ago

then i see too canucklehead mother****ers talking about that same ****. boss.

oh yeah & GL to my OZ people from the forum.

Channel that Steve Irwin & handle these ******** bull sharks (No stingrays)

Long time reader...first time member....

Your a liar i already saw you trying to flame LT_BJJ in another one of my threads.. Im well aware of the fact that the trolls on this forum have several different accounts they use to avoid bans and flame other members..

You sure are clever though...Wow they should give you a medal....I would suggest a frozen piece of my dogs excrement lol...

Then again you'd probably eat it would'nt you../?

Thanks Mate' date=' Im in Sydney too so it doesnt really apply but I feel sorry for the people up there.

Im going to be donating for sure[/quote']

Im from Alberta Canada but i have friends down there that have been affected by the floods and lost it all. Now they have this monster cyclone bearing down on them.. Wish them all the best.

Your a hardy breed so i know you'll power through.

Mocking far from it kid. Some good hearted humour...Absolutely..I have many friends in australia and one relative. There was no disrespect or mockery in any of my posts.

Your trolling and flaming is dry and un-interesting..

I will not reply again..

Out of respect for my friends that have lost everything they have due to the floods and are now dealing with this cyclone please stop trying to ruin my thread..

Cheers...~* (your respect would be appreciated).

lol, the wildlife isn't that bad, there may have been a few of those things spotted in the water, and that's what got most peoples attention.

I'm in the southeast corner of queensland, but i managed to avoid most of the floods, and i'm south enough to miss the cyclone.

But gotta feal bad for the guys who are up north.

They've been flooded for some time before the recent madness, and it's just a lengthy ongoing cycle of devastation.

Archived