Sign here if you think Vitor is going beat Anderson.

Shady_Champ

Come on in and sign if you think that Vitor Belfort is going to beat Anderson Silva.

"But Shady why are you making this thread? You're a Silva fan."

Well the reason I'm Making this thread is so I can bump it and laugh at everyone that signs.

So please everyone that believes in "The Phenom" Sign here and tell everyone how he is going to win. I will not respond and say that you're wrong, and I ask that every other Silva fan not respond. Let everyone speak their mind without being flamed. We will laugh at them afterwards:)

As an Anderson fan, I really think Vitor poses a threat to his belt. I wouldn’t be surprised if Vitor gets to shock the world. But I think Anderson will take this one. But, again, I wouldn’t be surprised or even upset if Vitor KO’s Anderson. Cuz IF Vitor will win it will be by KO or TKO.

Come on in and sign if you think that Vitor Belfort is going to beat Anderson Silva.

Well the reason I'm Making this thread is so I can bump it and laugh at everyone that signs.

So please everyone that believes in "The Phenom" Sign here and tell everyone how he is going to win. I will not respond and say that you're wrong' date=' and I ask that every other Silva fan not respond. Let everyone speak their mind without being flamed. We will laugh at them afterwards:)[/quote']

I did not know that.

Vitor Vitor - he's our Man. If he can't do it - nobody will ever.

I've been a huge Vitor fan since the 90's and I never thought I'd see him come back like this, and it's awesome, but he's fighting AS - #1 P4P

No doubt I'm pulling for Vitor, but it's 50 - 50.

Funny people refer to the GSP vs AS (this should have hapened already), but what if AS loses...? GSP goes up in weight still? No way in hell does GSP beat Vitor Belfort at MM... Vitor would mess George up.

Interesting...

I hope Vitor wins, but I can't be like some people, and just say he is going to win when there is a huge chance he won't. I honestly think Vitor has a better chance coming in to this than anybody else before him at least on paper. I am not so sure his chances are actually any better than Chael Sonnens were in practice though.

I think Vitor can do it, but we will find out. He has the biggest factors in his favor I think. I think Anderson, and Vitor match up well, but Vitor has Couture in his corner so I can't say he will for sure lose, but I can't say he will win for sure. I hope it's not snowy when the fight goes down otherwise I won't be able to get out and watch it.

So please everyone that believes in "The Phenom" Sign here and tell everyone how he is going to win. I will not respond and say that you're wrong' date=' and I ask that every other Silva fan not respond. Let everyone speak their mind without being flamed. We will laugh at them afterwards:)[/quote']

Aren't you the guy who made a thread practically begging people not to rub it in if Silva loses?. lol BTW: Signed

It's hard to bet against Anderson. But, I want Vitor to win, and believe his chances are pretty damn good. Can imagine him cut Anderson off, corning him, getting into a brief slug-fest against the cage and coming out the victor. Obviously just speculation, and that scenario could go either way.

Partially. But I want them here so I can laugh at em:)

LMAO.. this is hilarious, how embarrassed will you be when Vitor KO's Silva?

WHEN Vitor wins.. im going to come here everyday and bump this thread for months :D

so everyone can laugh at you, hahahaha im already laughing haha

LMAO.. this is hilarious' date=' how embarrassed will you be when Vitor KO's Silva?

WHEN Vitor wins.. im going to come here everyday and bump this thread for months :D

so everyone can laugh at you, hahahaha im already laughing haha[/quote']

Jokes on you homie...Here I'll help you bump this thread so all the Silva Haters will see and we can laugh at them....B U M P

LMAO.. this is hilarious' date=' how embarrassed will you be when Vitor KO's Silva?

so everyone can laugh at you, hahahaha im already laughing haha[/quote']

and now you need to be veeeeeeeery quiet while me and shady laughing our asses off...+others

Well the reason I'm Making this thread is so I can bump it and laugh at everyone that signs.So please everyone that believes in "The Phenom" Sign here and tell everyone how he is going to win. I will not respond and say that you're wrong' date=' and I ask that every other Silva fan not respond. Let everyone speak their mind without being flamed. We will laugh at them afterwards:)[/quote']

haha well deserved

Archived