To whom was Nick Diaz addressing in the audience??

godinski

Apparently it was just some fans who were shouting stuff at Nick and his team the whole fight... Scott Coker said he might know who they are and that they may not be coming back to another event or somthing along those lines, but someone posted a picture of it on here yesterday and it looked like it was just two random blokes.

Was wondering the same thing had it recorded and kept rewinding it.. After Diaz gets up from the Armbar he walks to the fence and you see guys in the crowd flipping him off so he jumps on the cage and does the double flip off to them... Later you see him saying F you B but more in the direction of were Cyborg was standing... I dont think he was talking to her he was going off on one of her boys in the cage so I think it was him...I would like to know as well..

Apparently it was just some fans who were shouting stuff at Nick and his team the whole fight... Scott Coker said he might know who they are and that they may not be coming back to another event or somthing along those lines' date=' but someone posted a picture of it on here yesterday and it looked like it was just two random blokes.[/quote']

interesting

Apparently it was just some fans who were shouting stuff at Nick and his team the whole fight... Scott Coker said he might know who they are and that they may not be coming back to another event or somthing along those lines' date=' but someone posted a picture of it on here yesterday and it looked like it was just two random blokes.[/quote']

Do you know where I could find that pick?

Archived