Sign in to follow this  
SUN_TZUX

So with Rashad out winner of Couture/Machida gets title shot

So with Rashad out winner of Couture/Machida gets title shot against Rua/Jones winner

Forgetting Rampage just beat Machida.

Forgetting Rampage just beat Machida.

ok only if couture wins he gets a title shot then since couture would be on a 4 win winning streak, better than rashad,rampage and machida

ok only if couture wins he gets a title shot then since couture would be on a 4 win winning streak' date=' better than rashad,rampage and machida[/quote']

Well, Couture will probably win and then get Rampage. After Rampage beats Thiago Silva.

I wouldn't be surprised if Randy got a shot but Rashad has to rest the leg for like 8 weeks and needs no surgery so maybe he'll be ready to go after the title fight.

lol

so if couture beats machida and jones beats rua just think of that fight a 48 year old fighter vs a 24 year old fighter the championship will be a guy twice his age.

That would be just wrong. It would be way too soon to have Machida/Shogun III if Shogun beats Jones and Rampage just beat Machida. If anything I think it should be winner of Silva/Rampage or Evans/Rampage, which ever fight happens.

That would be just wrong. It would be way too soon to have Machida/Shogun III if Shogun beats Jones and Rampage just beat Machida. If anything I think it should be winner of Silva/Rampage or Evans/Rampage' date=' which ever fight happens.[/quote']

i think couture, if couture finishes machida, over rampage or Rashad

especially since Rashad got knocked out by Machida and many believe Machida beat Rampage and couture is on a winning streak unlike Rampage and Rashad

i doubt it. How can Machida warrent a title shot after he loss to Rua & Rampage.

A win over Couture doesnt give him the right to get the shot.

He will need another 2 more wins imo

I reckon If Rampage beats Silva / Evans? then he will be No1 contender.

If he losses. Then i i reckon they will give the shot to Couture IF he beats Machida.

i think couture' date=' if couture finishes machida, over rampage or Rashad

especially since Rashad got knocked out by Machida and many believe Machida beat Rampage and couture is on a winning streak unlike Rampage and Rashad[/quote']

I think if Couture wins make Couture/Davis for a title shot!

i think couture' date=' if couture finishes machida, over rampage or Rashad

especially since Rashad got knocked out by Machida [b']and many believe Machida beat Rampage [/b]and couture is on a winning streak unlike Rampage and Rashad

Unless Joe Silva and Dana White believe it then it doesn't matter.

seriously how funny would it be to see couture win the title. it would just embarrass every single fighter who has ever existed in the history of the world

It ain't gonna happen though.