Sign in to follow this  
mmafan001

Here we go rampage vs rashad starting again.

"Rashad Evans and Quinton "Rampage" Jackson had fifteen minutes inside of the Octagon last May to settle their grudge, but apparently that wasn't enough time.Though the two begrudgingly offered each other respect following their three round battle at UFC 114, they won't be inviting each other over to holiday dinners anytime soon and it seems as though they may want to start avoiding the same watering holes. In a recent interview with MMA:30's Dave Farra, Evans was asked if he would take a rematch with his old rival "Rampage," and "Suga" responded that the two recently almost engaged in an impromptu fourth round in a Las Vegas nightclub. "I'll fight 'Rampage' right now. I almost fought him the other day," Evans said. "I seen him at XS, right? And I go up to him and give him his props for his win, y'know, he beat Machida, I beat Machida, and I was like 'good job,' you know. And I said 'but you know, you kind of used a little bit of my strategy in that fight.' [From 'Rampage'] 'Whatchu talkin' 'bout?' And I said, 'well I mean, you were taking him down a lot, and you said that I wrestled you a lot, so, you said I was kinda weak for doing that, but then you go and do the same thing.'"Evans has since taken to Twitter to clarify that he misspoke in the interview, as he lost to Machida by knockout back in May of 2009 and was giving Jackson propers on that basis. Evans then described to MMA:30 how things turned physical. "We got into each other's faces a little bit and then this fool had the nerve to hit me," he said. "He slapped me. I slapped him back, then the bouncers came and that was it."

hhaha Yeah I read that

I think its Ufc releasing some *Hype* material because after Rampage runs thru Thiago

Evans will be healing up

Evans / Rampage 2 for shot at Bones/Shogun

Kinda testing the waters to see how many wanna see this fight again

but i doubt Evans smacked rampage back....LOL id pay big money to see this altercation

^^

Betwelcher.jpg

Cool story bro, we both know your the real moron here. How proud are you that you have people agreeing with you online? Must be pretty proud since you haven't left your house long enough to see another person in the past 6 years.

Cool story bro' date=' we both know your the real moron here. How proud are you that you have people agreeing with you online? Must be pretty proud since you haven't left your house long enough to see another person in the past 6 years.[/quote']

iX5iO.GIF

welchs.gif

Interesting concept you have here. Post lots of gifs and pictures proving you have no life and haven't been outside in years. Do you even know what welch's fruit juice is? Do you even know what fruit juice is? Do you even know what fruit is? lol get out of here you Australian piece of ****.

Interesting concept you have here. Post lots of gifs and pictures proving you have no life and haven't been outside in years. Do you even know what welch's fruit juice is? Do you even know what fruit juice is? Do you even know what fruit is? lol get out of here you Australian piece of ****.

tumblr_l85c08nEkD1qad9mao1_500.gif

tumblr_l85c08nEkD1qad9mao1_500.gif

yet again showing you have no life keep it coming. But next time could you at least put a woman in the pic shaking like that? Oh wait I forgot your family is proudly gay and frowns upon anyone that leaves the house or looks at girls of any kind, hot, ugly, fat, skinny, real or fake.

yet again showing you have no life keep it coming. But next time could you at least put a woman in the pic shaking like that? Oh wait I forgot your family is proudly gay and frowns upon anyone that leaves the house or looks at girls of any kind' date=' hot, ugly, fat, skinny, real or fake.[/quote']

Welches.jpg

LLOLL

you guys crack me up

just bet again and stop the fighting =)

or continue to fight and lemme get some popcorn

Get the popcorn, this guy holds grudges longer than teenage girls.

ROFL AHAHAHAHAHAHHA

UMC i know....weve tangled before ^^

It is entertaining to say that least ' date=' but i can see how it could get old when done too you lol[/quote']

Me and you? Or you and kranga, I don't remember having issues with you.

Me and you? Or you and kranga' date=' I don't remember having issues with you.[/quote']

lol nah me and kranky ^^

never spoke with you before, but ive seen past few days him on your nuts

lol like i said funny when its on someone else, when done to me i lost sleep...

Kranga 4 real enough' date=' i want to see people replying to THE TOPIC take the catfight out side please.[/quote']

Rampage and Rashad had a catfight in the club lol.

lol nah me and kranky ^^

never spoke with you before' date=' but ive seen past few days him on your nuts

lol like i said funny when its on someone else, when done to me i lost sleep...[/quote']

He is quickly becoming one of the most hated posters on this forum

"Rashad Evans and Quinton "Rampage" Jackson had fifteen minutes inside of the Octagon last May to settle their grudge' date=' but apparently that wasn't enough time.Though the two begrudgingly offered each other respect following their three round battle at UFC 114, they won't be inviting each other over to holiday dinners anytime soon and it seems as though they may want to start avoiding the same watering holes. In a recent interview with MMA:30's Dave Farra, Evans was asked if he would take a rematch with his old rival "Rampage," and "Suga" responded that the two recently almost engaged in an impromptu fourth round in a Las Vegas nightclub. "I'll fight 'Rampage' right now. I almost fought him the other day," Evans said. "I seen him at XS, right? And I go up to him and give him his props for his win, y'know, he beat Machida, I beat Machida, and I was like 'good job,' you know. And I said 'but you know, you kind of used a little bit of my strategy in that fight.' [From 'Rampage''] 'Whatchu talkin' 'bout?' And I said, 'well I mean, you were taking him down a lot, and you said that I wrestled you a lot, so, you said I was kinda weak for doing that, but then you go and do the same thing.'"Evans has since taken to Twitter to clarify that he misspoke in the interview, as he lost to Machida by knockout back in May of 2009 and was giving Jackson propers on that basis. Evans then described to MMA:30 how things turned physical. "We got into each other's faces a little bit and then this fool had the nerve to hit me," he said. "He slapped me. I slapped him back, then the bouncers came and that was it."

Dont you think this might be UFC testing the waters to see if they should rematch Rampage/Evans for Contendership

After Rampage beats thiago?

And question for the OP...i see your top favorite fighters

Rampage/Thiago are your top 3.....who are you going for?

Dont you think this might be UFC testing the waters to see if they should rematch Rampage/Evans for Contendership

After Rampage beats thiago?

And question for the OP...i see your top favorite fighters

Rampage/Thiago are your top 3.....who are you going for?

Obviously Rampage just doesn't like Rashad for some reason. Like when someone just pisses you off, you don't know why but there is just something about them.

Obviously Rampage just doesn't like Rashad for some reason. Like when someone just pisses you off' date=' you don't know why but there is just something about them.[/quote']

Betwelcher.jpg