Sign in to follow this  
fourthnorseman

Question for moderators....

^^

Ive run into this problem ever since ive been here

Thats why the WeC section should be for the Big Boys....

That section should have the REPORT Botton RIpped the Hell out

=D

Yep just like everywhere else..... corruption is rampant.

What about "G_Row_is_in_Al_Queda"

cant see that being a problem...

Or, how about.......

G__row_had_the_balls_to_join_the_Army_at_age_32_after_9/11_and_went_to_war_for_his_Country_what_the_hell_did_you_do_?

lol this thread makes even more sense now because they just banned me again for duplicate accounts but didnt ban this rampage dude who admitted to having more then one account

Nick-Diaz.jpg

I just got back, so I did not ban you....yet.

I am sure this will fall on deaf ears, but the fact that all of you have broken rules to get yourself banned in the first place seems to be ignored. Noone power trips, noone gets excited...more like we sigh in irritation and roll our eyes as we add the person to our list of banned people.

To "call out mods" in a thread is pointless and not a new idea. However, MY new idea is to respond to each complainy person publicly with what they did to deserve a ban (short or permanent) and quote the whiny emails and PM's we get from those banned,complaining posters. Pots calling kettles black will never get you anywhere.

PS- no one has to be here. Play nice or don't play at all. Mods are accountable to me, and Zuffa, and to people who earn their respect then KEEP it.

I am sure this will fall on deaf ears' date=' but the fact that all of you have broken rules to get yourself banned in the first place seems to be ignored. Noone power trips, noone gets excited...more like we sigh in irritation and roll our eyes as we add the person to our list of banned people.

To "call out mods" in a thread is pointless and not a new idea. However, MY new idea is to respond to each complainy person publicly with what they did to deserve a ban (short or permanent) and quote the whiny emails and PM's we get from those banned,complaining posters. Pots calling kettles black will never get you anywhere.

PS- no one has to be here. Play nice or don't play at all. Mods are accountable to me, and Zuffa, and to people who earn their respect then KEEP it.[/quote']

Sorry Leonie, I just feel the need sometimes to point out how wrong people can be about what we do here. lol

Sorry Leonie' date=' I just feel the need sometimes to point out how wrong people can be about what we do here. lol[/quote']

Sorry? No. I WANT to call people out and publicly list their mistakes. But I don't. I will never expect posters to understand, or care, what mods actually do. The ones who complain blindly are incapable of empathy or seeing things from a broader perspective.

Sorry? No. I WANT to call people out and publicly list their mistakes. But I don't. I will never expect posters to understand' date=' or care, what mods actually do. The ones who complain blindly are incapable of empathy or seeing things from a broader perspective.[/quote']

Very true.

To be honest I see the mods handling everything perfectly. I can admit with all the childish posters on here. It'd be pulling out my hair. I'd be holding back what I wanted to type sometimes. They don't even get to the point of going overboard. If anything you should be asking them how they deal with the chaos that goes on in this forum daily.

Listen to the *** kissing going on here. :eek:

I put two and two together now! You are the one thats been PMing the mods when I step out of line, cause you're still bitter about being OWNED on the Frozen drum cover thread!

You are the ultimate nerd/nark ! And you say I need to let things go? HAHA! who's Mrs sensetive? Get a life. :rolleyes:

Pretty easy to piss him off. Just mention al queda and he's mad

LMAO' date=' you have yet to piss me off man. Sorry, I do not take it too seriously. Just thought it was ironic that you said what you did when I have done what I have with my life.

lol someone doesnt want to lose there job

Job? That implies getting paid.

I speak to Leonie often. She knows what I am talking about, you do not.

I am sure this will fall on deaf ears' date=' but the fact that all of you have broken rules to get yourself banned in the first place seems to be ignored. Noone power trips, noone gets excited...more like we sigh in irritation and roll our eyes as we add the person to our list of banned people.

PS- no one has to be here. Play nice or don't play at all. Mods are accountable to me, and Zuffa, and to people who earn their respect then KEEP it.[/quote']

Your so hot Leonie :rolleyes: You give it to them let them know whats on your mind :rolleyes: lol ;)

Isnt that a good thing though? Becuase your doing something he has never done had sex with a real life woman ;)

See, if he was half this funny, I would not ban him so much. Let him make me laugh a few hours first. But no, can't even get that much out of my internet stalkers.

Oh well.

More importantly are you 10? I heard Leonie likes that kind of size.

You walked into that

10", is that what you are asking me?

Sorry, you walked in to that.

Isnt that a good thing though? Becuase your doing something he has never done had sex with a real life woman ;)

lol at the tito fan mouthing off. Go catch aids from your heroes *****

lol at the tito fan mouthing off. Go catch aids from your heroes *****

This is really clever...oh btw I am hanging out with my off-line friends, yeah my real life friends tomorrow so I will not see you or your 2,000 accounts on here tomorrow not that I will miss you. Please for at least a day get off the computer get some fresh air and make some friends, yes friends those are people like you in case you didnt know ;)

Cuz most people usually just dislike you because your a troll with nothing better to do than make a million accounts and act like a very immature child.

Haha, another typical day in the neighborhood. UFCG is trolling G_ , somebody's whining to the mods and about the mods...Mr. Rogers would be singing his song changing his shoes right about now.:)

butt.kisser2.jpg

No its not that, its showing a little respect to your fellow man.

You would know nothing about that because your act like a immature loser all the time.

Thats why you have nothing better to do than make a million accounts because if you

had any friends you would have something better to do. So me and one account

are going to actually respect people and you can keep being childish, see how that works

out for ya ;)

See' date=' if he was half this funny, I would not ban him so much. Let him make me laugh a few hours first. But no, can't even get that much out of my internet stalkers.

Oh well.[/quote']

hey g -row remember when me and you and a few others on here created fake accounts and trolled the strikeforce forums last year and they banned us . we should do it again

The immature muti account makers extend beyond ufcgod' date=' unfortunately- this loser with nothing better to do is from elsewhere.[/quote']

oh :( I thought it was just him, it makes me sad to think there are several multi-account like ridiculous number of them people out there.

hey g -row remember when me and you and a few others on here created fake accounts and trolled the strikeforce forums last year and they banned us . we should do it again

I never created a fake account there. I made one account. G-row. And I posted there as a normal member.

Still got banned though. lol

The immature muti account makers extend beyond ufcgod' date=' unfortunately- this loser with nothing better to do is from elsewhere.[/quote']

they're all the same

THHAANNKK YOUUUUUU :)

Now less internet more of these

sandwich.jpg

You cant eat it in the room with the computer because you'll make a mess so all you have to do is get off the computer to get it........oh my that might be hard...huh...pal?

My mistake, I thought it was UFCG since he loathes G_ and enjoys trolling him. Just like your typical teens these kids misbehave right in front of you, daring you to do something about it. Then when you ban them they start whining and crying. It never changes with some...

I am not the one creating a ridiculous number of accounts getting banned over and over and coming back over and over.

Nor are you the guy constantly using "Your" instead of "You're" while calling people stupid :-)

I just have no idea why any of the multi-account trolls bother to keep coming back. Funny how they often say it was over nothing in the first place, but then they avoid the swear filter and post bannable things...just keep digging themselves a big hole. Why not go somewhere and start fresh?

I just have no idea why any of the multi-account trolls bother to keep coming back. Funny how they often say it was over nothing in the first place' date=' but then they avoid the swear filter and post bannable things...just keep digging themselves a big hole. Why not go somewhere and start fresh?[/quote']

I'll just wait a few weeks then make another account and start a fresh here. I did it before

but why have to leave if not wrong?

you dont like trolls yet

when someone ask you a question (in a thread)

its followed by getting banned and **** talk from either the mod/ and or other memebers

come on

am waiting

Hammertime

you might as well give the whole "I'm innocent" act up lol

lol ....act?

ive been me since day 1

and u know this cause u were one of the ones that got me banned

soo have a nice day sir ^^

I got you banned? lol

that doesn't make any sense, but whatever makes you feel better.