Sign in to follow this  
fourthnorseman

Question for moderators....

You guys have been laying the hammer down on myself and others in here for the smallest of infractions yet certian members seem to get away with the same things you are banning us for?

(Beserker) for example insults me today when I was not even discussing anything with him in the first place? Now I don't have a problem with following the rules but It's hard not to asume there is not favoritism going on' date=' when one member can get away with numerous insults while another is hammered the instant he avoids swear lifter?

I don't think it should be too much to ask that the rules should apply to everyone?[/quote']

It's not always what you say, it is how you say it.

You guys have been laying the hammer down on myself and others in here for the smallest of infractions yet certian members seem to get away with the same things you are banning us for?

(Beserker) for example insults me today when I was not even discussing anything with him in the first place? Now I don't have a problem with following the rules but It's hard not to asume there is not favoritism going on' date=' when one member can get away with numerous insults while another is hammered the instant he avoids swear lifter?

I don't think it should be too much to ask that the rules should apply to everyone?[/quote']

I also like how you quoted me, not exactly sure why though. Who is a more accomplished HW that SF would have access to?

ouch nasty AV bro with an ironic sig........which fight did you bet?

I told him that there was no way the Jones/Bader winner was gonna get the next title shot (after Rua vs Evans), and that they were behind Griffin/Franklin in the pecking order.

Told him I'd let him give me an AV if they gave Jones/Bader the shot.

I could have turned him down on a technicality (Evans injured), but I still said what I said, so now I can eat crow lol

Listen to the *** kissing going on here. :eek:

I put two and two together now! You are the one thats been PMing the mods when I step out of line' date=' cause you're still bitter about being OWNED on the Frozen drum cover thread!

You are the ultimate nerd/nark ! And you say I need to let things go? HAHA! who's Mrs sensetive? Get a life. :rolleyes:[/quote']

1st off you prove how sensitive you truly are. How is the truth *** kissing? You're whining to the mods and expect people to side with you on a forum. No one cares about your whiny little speech about being banned. Or how others should be. Only the ones that were banned are the ones caring.

Who uses the word owned? OMG I GOT PWNED! Come on now. You're showing how idiotic you truly are. Congrats buddy.

We can't possibly read EVERY post.

Use the REPORT POST option.

Please note. This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.