Sign in to follow this  
TeamPunishmentMVP

Mod and Administrator/s Appreciate Thread...

Thank you guys for all that you do and thanks for doing your best to deal with chaos that is the UFC Forum.

This thread is for everyone to thank them, not hate. So if your going to hate stay out.

UFCFAIL I am looking at you and your 2000 accounts.

lol dont all jump so fast to telling how well they do....

ill start it out

Thanks Admin for Banning me 18 times for Zero reason...

Made these forums a safe place without me around....:rolleyes:

but ya ill pour one out

for yall meh hommies

^^

If you broke the rules there was a reason lol.

Alright "fuzzy" here in the public space we will point out that you broke the rules, then went all creepy and sent tons of creepy/irrational thought/demanding pm's to my inbox...and got creepier when no one answered within a short amount of time and then got mean. Multiple times. Through multiple accounts.

You spoke to a mod via pm too, and he communicated, and responded multiple times and was honest with you that you ruined for yourself by your creepy mean attitude you took in pm's to me, which basically came across as conversations to yourself. Stop making trouble, stop getting into arguments and stop breaking the rules by creating new accounts...which is WHY the original account went from a temp to permanent ban.

Anyone else want their business aired in public?

PROOF of the unsteady behavior is what you typed above, then edited...luckily I can see what you wrote before, but I'm glad it was quoted so everyone else can see how two-faced you sound.

Kryme how can u even say anything

you had to of read half of that fight that night

it was 5 vs 1

and i was the only one banned?

thats justice?

Banned for life....

cryingwaterfall.gif

Owned

Alright "fuzzy" here in the public space we will point out that you broke the rules' date=' then went all creepy and sent tons of creepy/irrational thought/demanding pm's to my inbox...and got creepier when no one answered within a short amount of time and then got mean. Multiple times. Through multiple accounts.

You spoke to a mod via pm too, and he communicated, and responded multiple times and was honest with you that you ruined for yourself by your creepy mean attitude you took in pm's to me, which basically came across as conversations to yourself. Stop making trouble, stop getting into arguments and stop breaking the rules by creating new accounts...which is WHY the original account went from a temp to permanent ban.

Anyone else want their business aired in public?[/quote']

whats up with the scking up to the mods lately . you and ufc god use to be good friends yall even created fake accounts and trolled the wwe forums together one time.

lol I don't have a problem with UFCGOD. I still talk to him outside of the UFC forum. Fuzzy isn't ufcgod though.

lol creepy?

i guess being honest and genuine is hard to come by from where u are from

I make new accounts to speak wit you....i pmed you like 6 times in a span of 2 weeks...

sorry girly but your on a powa trip

You're too dumb to post on the internet, and that says a lot...

no my account is FuzzysAnANgel

i made 1 post about some dumb jack off thread Hotties thread

it was deleted

and so i was banned

and THEN you became a creep? or were you always like that?

no my account is FuzzysAnANgel

i made 1 post about some dumb jack off thread Hotties thread

it was deleted

and so i was banned

Your banned, get over it.

There are plenty of other MMA forums...

she called me a creep for sending no more than 8 Pms in a span of 2 half weeks...

i guess buddy

I don't know you (unless you're a "returning banned guy")' date=' But being a forum member for quite some time now, when leonie says:

"[i']you broke the rules, then went all creepy and sent tons of creepy/irrational thought/demanding pm's to my inbox[/i]"

I'll take her word for it...

HAHAH i didnt even see this

Leonie u got me all wrong

i eddit the msg so i wouldnt make my post count go up

since i always get banned....lol GO BACK AND READ WHAT I DELETED.....what did it say????

lol u fail as a mod

LOL 1st posted

lol dont all jump so fast to telling how well they do....

ill start it out

Thanks Admin for Banning me 18 times for Zero reason...

Made these forums a safe place without me around....

but ya ill pour one out

for yall meh hommies

^^

lol are you really that stupid?

I think they doing a terrible job. This forum is dying because of their banning of people who sometimes don't deserve it. Mods ban people for posting random hotties. Mods ban people for making posts like i have just done.

In fact i have made a Sherdog account, for when this forum finally goes belly up.

I think they doing a terrible job. This forum is dying because of their banning of people who sometimes don't deserve it. Mods ban people for posting random hotties. Mods ban people for making posts like i have just done.

In fact i have made a Sherdog account' date=' for when this forum finally goes belly up.[/quote']

Excuse me for saying this but... if you don't like it here... what are you doing here?... :rolleyes: Free country and stuff...

Excuse me for saying this but... if you don't like it here... what are you doing here?... :rolleyes: Free country and stuff...

I'm on Sherdog now. You can find me as Tweak on their forum. I mainly get my MMA news from forums, so when i'm on the computer or the iPhone surfing the web i look at both websites. You can't have any fun on in this place anymore.

I have to say compared to other MMA forums "cough cough Strike Force"' date='the mods here are ace..Keep it rocking Leonie the Lioness,G_Row,Brewster,& Def Steve..[/quote']

indeed. People seem to enjoy *****ing and complaining about everything that they do, but they need to go to another site, then they will see ****** mods in action :D

Imo their only problem is a lack of man power, err make that mod power :D

+1000

Granted ive never tryed another forum

These mods...deep down...after a while...are truly fair

not even joking =)

Respect mods i r teh has it

you should try another forum.

They are never going to let you back on.

Ever.

You might as well accept that.

oh and stop spelling like a retard :rolleyes:

why are you even on these forums?

its gotta be for the friends

cause your a ****

and you NEVER speak about mma

DuRPP

mods can ban me every day ill always make a new account

in never start anything and they will see that soon

Eventually ill turn into a troll and really start to get on nerves......

Im only a **** to idiots, like you.

You already are a troll. lol, do you really think you are the first person who thinks that they can keep making accounts and not get tired of it? lol

it's been done. And you won't win. Might as well give up now :rolleyes:

Easily the best mods anywhere.

When I get banned it's for good reason.

yeah, and we have a pretty hot admin :cool:

see what I did there?

yeah' date=' and we have a pretty hot admin :cool:

see what I did there?[/quote']

Haha touche.

I'd buy that ticket and take that ride anytime :cool:

Alright "fuzzy" here in the public space we will point out that you broke the rules' date=' then went all creepy and sent tons of creepy/irrational thought/demanding pm's to my inbox...and got creepier when no one answered within a short amount of time and then got mean. Multiple times. Through multiple accounts.

Anyone else want their business aired in public?[/quote']

This is just so chock full 'o win.

Well done Leonie.

Here's hoping those with a few brain cells to rub together take note.

Best to you. :)