Sign in to follow this  
TYRONEWAYNESMITH

Mods And Administrators

-----------------------------------------

You guys do alot for this company and for the mma community on here how come none of the fighters or even dana white give yall shoutouts in any of there videos or after there fights. I mean it wouldnt hurt to say Id like to give a shoutout to brewster grow or even leonie

-----------------------------------------

You guys do alot for this company and for the mma community on here how come none of the fighters or even dana white give yall shoutouts in any of there videos or after there fights. I mean it wouldnt hurt to say Id like to give a shoutout to brewster grow or even leonie

There are a few fighters that have posted here. I wish more would, but I can understand why they don't.

I have a few friends that have fought in the UFC. Two of them posted here, but got kinda tired of the disrespect. They came cause I asked them too.

But, Dana has no idea who I am.

I don't need any shout outs, I am behind lots of the cameras with production (sometimes in front of if I am distracted and don't jump out of the way) and Dana does what he does on his own. True fans that I've met through Zuffa and all the moving parts I manage have thanked me for the help/tickets/tours/freebies that I've given and that is what matters to me.

I don't need any shout outs' date=' I am behind lots of the cameras with production (sometimes in front of if I am distracted and don't jump out of the way) and Dana does what he does on his own. True fans that I've met through Zuffa and all the moving parts I manage have thanked me for the help/tickets/tours/freebies that I've given and that is what matters to me.[/quote']

Leonie is awesome.

End transmission. :o

There are a few fighters that have posted here. I wish more would' date=' but I can understand why they don't.

I have a few friends that have fought in the UFC. Two of them posted here, but got kinda tired of the disrespect. They came cause I asked them too.

But, Dana has no idea who I am.[/quote']

so why dont they give yall any shoutouts . or at least say i id like to thank g-row for doing a good job on the ufc forums. You guys do alot and they dont seem to appreciate your work. very selfish of them just to thank there trainers family and friends but no love for the mods.

I don't need any shout outs' date=' I am behind lots of the cameras with production (sometimes in front of if I am distracted and don't jump out of the way) and Dana does what he does on his own. True fans that I've met through Zuffa and all the moving parts I manage have thanked me for the help/tickets/tours/freebies that I've given and that is what matters to me.[/quote']

you wouldn't get excited if a fighter gave you a shout out . You pretty much do alot for the company . Your one of the main reasons why the ufc is where it is today

so why dont they give yall any shoutouts . or at least say i id like to thank g-row for doing a good job on the ufc forums. You guys do alot and they dont seem to appreciate your work. very selfish of them just to thank there trainers family and friends but no love for the mods.

Guess it never crossed their mind.

I did corner Dan in a fight though. Rage in the Cage though.

you wouldn't get excited if a fighter gave you a shout out . You pretty much do alot for the company . Your one of the main reasons why the ufc is where it is today

While that is true, it means I see many fighters on a regular basis. Would you pick a public shout out, or a sincere "hey, let's split an order of nachos" when we are travelling with events? Even fighters known for their "attitude" are great at just saying hello in passing if we see each other around town. Knowing someone who is ultra famous feels comfortable enough seeking out my company in a fan-crowded appearance is better than any public shoutout.

Oh' date=' and I know what you are doing man. I know I am not that important. Just playing along.[/quote']

you have a big responsibility in the company so what are you talking about

I know too, however I DO have a lot on my plate around here, and affect what fans see and get to do...the point is still moot that any of us would require public acknowledgement, and I am pointing out why.

While that is true' date=' it means I see many fighters on a regular basis. Would you pick a public shout out, or a sincere "hey, let's split an order of nachos" when we are travelling with events? Even fighters known for their "attitude" are great at just saying hello in passing if we see each other around town. Knowing someone who is ultra famous feels comfortable enough seeking out my company in a fan-crowded appearance is better than any public shoutout.[/quote']

Not ultra famous, but UFC vet....

woahhh_054.jpg

I know too' date=' however I DO have a lot on my plate around here, and affect what fans see and get to do...the point is still moot that any of us would require public acknowledgement, and I am pointing out why.[/quote']

Me, not important.

Leonie, very important.

May I ask a question? :confused:

Sure. Will I answer? Maybe. I have stuff to do and these trolls are delaying some stuff some of you may actually be needing tonight/tomorrow. feel free to take it out on them

Sure. Will I answer? Maybe. I have stuff to do and these trolls are delaying some stuff some of you may actually be needing tonight/tomorrow. feel free to take it out on them

Ask me again Jack. ^^^is was on my period then

Me' date=' not important.

Leonie, very important.[/quote']

I'm just like G. Met a few fighters, cornered a couple fights in Winnipeg... But just another poster here really.

However, when Bruce Buffer introduces Mario Yamasaki and Mario does that heart thing with his hands... I'm pretty sure he's infatuated with me.

j/k.

I'm just like G. Met a few fighters' date=' [b']cornered a couple fights in Winnipeg...[/b] But just another poster here really.

However, when Bruce Buffer introduces Mario Yamasaki and Mario does that heart thing with his hands... I'm pretty sure he's infatuated with me.

j/k.

You from Winnipeg, Bravo?

I don't need any shout outs' date=' I am behind lots of the cameras with production (sometimes in front of if I am distracted and don't jump out of the way) and Dana does what he does on his own. True fans that I've met through Zuffa and all the moving parts I manage have thanked me for the help/tickets/tours/[b']freebies[/b] that I've given and that is what matters to me.

So that's why G__row, steve n the other are just mods and your the Admin.:P

Please don't ban me, it was just out there waiting to be commented on.

It makes me laugh when threads like this are started. I always check the OP.

Hahahah!

Goodbye TYRONE. Perma

nah nah nah nah hey hey hey

goodbye tyrone!

I'd love to know who these multi-account trolls are.

Leonie says that they're not all FAIL1, so who else would it be?

Anyone think redmanblood is still creepin'? How about carwinfan?

Was KFM more than just his other couple personalities? :eek:

So that's why G__row' date=' steve n the other are just mods and your the Admin.:P

Please don't ban me, it was just out there waiting to be commented on.[/quote']

Admins work for Zuffa or Sparkart.

Moderators are merely volunteers trying to make the forums an enjoyable place for the majority of members.

Admins work for Zuffa or Sparkart.

Moderators are merely volunteers trying to make the forums an enjoyable place for the majority of members.

I know but she said she does freebies. Come on roll with it.