Sign in to follow this  
ThirstForBLOOD

Last minute prediction/analyzation for 127.

Penn/Fitch:

Immediately as the fight starts Fitch looks to lock up a clinch but Penn easily shrugs him off and gives him a nice stiff jab. Fitch then comes in from a long distance takedown that Penn sees a mile away. Finally, when Fitch throws some strikes Penn knocks him out with some brutal counter punches.

Penn, KO, round 1.

Bisping/Rivera:

We see Bisping on his bicycle for the first 2 rounds jabbing away and slightly edging out the rounds. However, in the 3rd, Jorge gets pumped, thinks about his family, and KTFO's Bisping.

Rivera, TKO, round 3.

Siver/Sotioropolous:

Both fighters start off somewhat cautious. George goes for an early takedown but Siver stuffs it. Spinning back kick from Siver but George sees it coming. George either catches a leg kick or really commits to a takedown while Siver is punching. As soon as the fight hits the ground, it's all Sot. Gets right to mount, Siver gives him his back, gets back to mount, and the armbar ends the fight.

Sot, sub, round 1.

-Lytle by whatever he wants.

-Noke.

-Pearson.

-Gustafsson.

-Ring.

-Tuchscherer.

Penn/Fitch:

Immediately as the fight starts Fitch looks to lock up a clinch but Penn easily shrugs him off and gives him a nice stiff jab. Fitch then comes in from a long distance takedown that Penn sees a mile away. Finally' date=' when Fitch throws some strikes Penn knocks him out with some brutal counter punches.

Penn, KO, round 1.

Bisping/Rivera:

We see Bisping on his bicycle for the first 2 rounds jabbing away and slightly edging out the rounds. However, in the 3rd, Jorge gets pumped, thinks about his family, and KTFO's Bisping.

Rivera, TKO, round 3.

Siver/Sotioropolous:

Both fighters start off somewhat cautious. George goes for an early takedown but Siver stuffs it. Spinning back kick from Siver but George sees it coming. George either catches a leg kick or really commits to a takedown while Siver is punching. As soon as the fight hits the ground, it's all Sot. Gets right to mount, Siver gives him his back, gets back to mount, and the armbar ends the fight.

Sot, sub, round 1.

-Noke.

-Pearson.

-Gustafsson.

-Ring.

-Tuchscherer.[/quote']

i agree will you on everything. i want Hunt to win, but i doubt he will

Penn/Fitch:

Immediately as the fight starts Fitch looks to lock up a clinch but Penn easily shrugs him off and gives him a nice stiff jab. Fitch then comes in from a long distance takedown that Penn sees a mile away. Finally' date=' when Fitch throws some strikes Penn knocks him out with some brutal counter punches.

Penn, KO, round 1.

Bisping/Rivera:

Rivera, TKO, round 3.

Siver/Sotioropolous:

Sot, sub, round 1.

-Noke.

-Pearson.

-Gustafsson.

-Ring.

-Tuchscherer.[/quote']

wow...thats basically what i picked for wins...lmao;)

Penn/Fitch:

Penn, KO, round 1.

Bisping/Rivera:

Rivera, TKO, round 3.

Siver/Sotioropolous:

Sot, sub, round 1.

-Noke.

-Pearson.

-Gustafsson.

-Ring.

-Tuchscherer.[/quote']

JOIN THE BJ WAR WAGON!

WAR PENN!!

1293476954517.JPEG

fitch UD.

bisping UD.

silver T/KO.

lytle sub.

noke UD.

pearson T/KO.

gustafson by whatever he wants in the 1st round.

hunt KO 1st (i know i know but hunt is a bad mother ****er i have faith.

not making any predictions on the rest.

Looking at putting a few ? down - looks to me like the underdog value is in Penn and the lock for doubles/trebles is George.

i don't think g sot is the cert some people are taking it for. obviously sot is more than capable of the getting the W but i think silver has the stand up skills to knock george totaly of his ridum and out of concicousness soon there after. this one is a lot closer than most people have it.

and the odds on penn are long for a reason.

Penn/Fitch:

Penn, KO, round 1.

Bisping/Rivera:

Rivera, TKO, round 3.

Siver/Sotioropolous:

Sot, sub, round 1.

-Noke.

-Pearson.

-Gustafsson.

-Ring.

-Tuchscherer.[/quote']

Who cares you bet welcher.

Who cares you bet welcher.

i think you need to quote whoever it was that was adressed to. it looks like its directed at me. i won't have my honour brought into question. lols.

I've done trebles and up on:

Penn

Rivera

Lytle

Fischer

Noke

Ring

I would far prefer Ross to win but as I'm betting on a UK site (Will Hill - where my poker money is) the value is usually in betting against the Brit.

what bet did i welch on?

Silva/Belfort. He's a Silva hater. He refuses to honor his bet because Silva won. He's a bet Welching troll.

He'll respond with his lame *** jack nicholson middle finger gif.

i thought you were talking about me even after the quote, lol.

look at my last post i tried to type since and it came out aind lols alchohol affects your brain and hand eye co-ordination. lols.