Sign in to follow this  
ForrestGriffinFan101

Bisping

If he wants to sit on Dana's shoulders and call himself tall then that's fine. However' date=' while doing so he faces the inevitability of coming off as one of the biggest ****bags in the history of fighting. You're not that good, Michael Bisping.[/quote']

your right, hes just as bad as Forrest Griffin

both are just company men.

If he wants to sit on Dana's shoulders and call himself tall then that's fine. However' date=' while doing so he faces the inevitability of coming off as one of the biggest ****bags in the history of fighting. You're not that good, Michael Bisping.[/quote']

Bisping didn't want to fight Rivera, he wanted a better opponent, plus he said after the fight 'I'm not the finished article, not by a long way' so he knows he's got to get better.

Bisping didn't want to fight Rivera' date=' he wanted a better opponent, plus he said after the fight 'I'm not the finished article, not by a long way' so he knows he's got to get better.[/quote']

His antics after the fight were inexcusable. That blatantly illegal knee was too. Why send Daley packing and not Bisping?

Ridiculous....

His antics after the fight were inexcusable. That blatantly illegal knee was too. Why send Daley packing and not Bisping?

Ridiculous....

because hiswas mid fight unintentional mistimed knee

Daleys was a full on sucker punch after he knew the fight was over

Ridiculous....

Why would he jeopardise his run at a title by intentionally kneeing him in the head?

Comparing him to Daley - Bisping haters need to get a grip, it was nowhere near on the same level as a sucker punch

He's a dirty fighter and I can't wait til he gets what's coming to him. I hope he gets ktfo in his next fight with 5 seconds left in the 3rd and hopefully gets his *** beat up until that point. I want to see that dirty douchbag beaten, demoralized then ktfo.

Why would he jeopardise his run at a title by intentionally kneeing him in the head?

Comparing him to Daley - Bisping haters need to get a grip' date=' it was nowhere near on the same level as a sucker punch[/quote']

I wasn't a Bisping hater until this fight. I actually root for him most of the time.

There's no way that the knee was unintentional though.

He knocked that peasant all the way back to puerto rico with that knee and good on him. I hope that dish washing scumbag gets brain damage from it. I don't need to watch some ****ing chico bad mouthing a white guy's family and character. F*ck that **** and all you brownie loving f*ggots on here.

Bisping isn't good.

You sound like an incredibly ignorant redneck.

He knocked that peasant all the way back to puerto rico with that knee and good on him. I hope that dish washing scumbag gets brain damage from it. I don't need to watch some ****ing chico bad mouthing a white guy's family and character. F*ck that **** and all you brownie loving f*ggots on here.

Do you have some inferiority complex with brown people? Do you feel that inferior to them and venting on a MB helps you?

I wasn't a Bisping hater until this fight. I actually root for him most of the time.

There's no way that the knee was unintentional though.

He was controlling the fight, there was absolutely no reason for him to throw it on purpose at that time. Bisping was angry but he was always controlled in the fight prior to it

He was controlling the fight' date=' there was absolutely no reason for him to throw it on purpose at that time. Bisping was angry but he was always controlled in the fight prior to it[/quote']

That's because he didn't have an opportunity to use that anger. When Rivera was on his knees, Bisping was in a position in which he couldn't be hurt. So, he used his anger.

That's because he didn't have an opportunity to use that anger. When Rivera was on his knees' date=' Bisping was in a position in which he couldn't be hurt. So, he used his anger.[/quote']

It's not exactly in his nature, he's never done anything like that before, he was in control, it would of cost him the fight, it would of set him back in a run for the title, cost him half his winnings and it's something that happens in fights from time to time - I think it was unintentional, but that's just me

He's a dirty fighter and I can't wait til he gets what's coming to him. I hope he gets ktfo in his next fight with 5 seconds left in the 3rd and hopefully gets his *** beat up until that point. I want to see that dirty douchbag beaten' date=' demoralized then ktfo.[/quote']

At least he didn't do steroids like somebody I know.

It's not exactly in his nature' date=' he's never done anything like that before, he was in control, it would of cost him the fight, it would of set him back in a run for the title, cost him half his winnings and it's something that happens in fights from time to time - I think it was unintentional, but that's just me[/quote']

I think it was obvious that it wasn't.

Shady hates Sonnen.

You have already been corrected of your BS in another thread.

Read about Sonnen's suspension, then you can post your opinion on it.

lol I'm not a Sonnen fan. I lost an Avatar bet and everyone except for you knows I hate Sonnen so this was the perfect Avatar to give me.

People are making it out like it was PRIDE style how Bisping knee'd him. Rivera was scrambling to his feet when Bisping gets him in a plum clinch, Rivera notices and then doesn't get off his knee's to avoid them but Bisping threw 1. Just the same as when Marquardt did it, Gono and Kongo.

Funny how Bisping gets all of this hate but when Jones intentionally throws multiple 12-6 elbows people defend him.

People are making it out like it was PRIDE style how Bisping knee'd him. Rivera was scrambling to his feet when Bisping gets him in a plum clinch' date=' Rivera notices and then doesn't get off his knee's to avoid them but Bisping threw 1. Just the same as when Marquardt did it, Gono and Kongo.

Funny how Bisping gets all of this hate but when Jones intentionally throws multiple 12-6 elbows people defend him.[/quote']

He was not scrambling to his feet he was on both knees it was a deliberate dirty move.

Jones got DQ'd for it didn't he?