Sign in to follow this  
jester71

Chael Sonnen and Bisping

I would love to see this fight. Sonnen would drive Bisping nuts before the fight lol. These two guys would hate each other when they enetred the ring. The only problem is Sonnen would be a very bad match for Bisping. If Sonnen can contain and control Silva he would pound Bisping out in no time.

I would love to see this fight. Sonne would drive Bisping nuts before the fight lol. These two guys would hate each other when they enetred the ring. The only problem is Sonned would be a very bad match for Bisping. If Sonnen can contain and control Silva he would pound Bisping out in no time.

Yep.

I don't know who I'd root for.:(

Seriously' date=' I hate Chael with a passion, but after what Bisping pulled.....

....I don't know what I'd do.[/quote']

Sniper in the rafters :)

I would have to take Sonnen. First I think he would win this fight easily due to style matchups. Sonnen also handled Silva on the mat which was incredible to see and this is coming from a Silva fan.

I don't know who I'd root for.:(

Seriously' date=' I hate Chael with a passion, but after what Bisping pulled.....

....I don't know what I'd do.[/quote']

one illegal knee....come on man, Bisping is still an *** but it was one stupid move, no need to act all ****ing holier than thou over it

one illegal knee....come on man' date=' Bisping is still an *** but it was one stupid move, no need to act all ****ing holier than thou over it[/quote']

It was a blatant dirty knee. It's not like he mis-timed it. It was obvious that Jorge was not up, not even close to being up. I've seen illegal knees where it was mistimed by a split second but what pissping did last night was just dirty and full of bad intentions. He should have been dq'd and cut just like his fellow dirty countryman Paul Daley.

It was a blatant dirty knee. It's not like he mis-timed it. It was obvious that Jorge was not up' date=' not even close to being up. I've seen illegal knees where it was mistimed by a split second but what pissping did last night was just dirty and full of bad intentions. He should have been dq'd and cut just like his fellow dirty countryman Paul Daley.[/quote']

Aren't you so very righteous. So Bisping and Daley do one unsportsmanlike thing and should get cut.

Melvin Guillard should have been DQd against Dunham then as well, i mean his second finishing knee was illegal.

Of course he shouldn't people make mistakes, your country the US is all about giving people a second chance and re-form I thought?

Aren't you so very righteous. So Bisping and Daley do one unsportsmanlike thing and should get cut.

Melvin Guillard should have been DQd against Dunham then as well' date=' i mean his second finishing knee was illegal.

Of course he shouldn't people make mistakes, your country the US is all about giving people a second chance and re-form I thought?[/quote']

Mis-timed by a split second. No malice behind it.

Mis-timed by a split second. No malice behind it.

Your missing the point totally, if you cut every fighter for making mistakes the UFC would be a very boring promotion.

one illegal knee....come on man' date=' Bisping is still an *** but it was one stupid move, no need to act all ****ing holier than thou over it[/quote']

I don't believe I'm acting very high and mighty.

What with the whole spitting, cursing, and what not, Bisping's "accidental" knee looks kinda bad.

I don't believe I'm acting very high and mighty.

What with the whole spitting' date=' cursing, and what not, Bisping's "accidental" knee looks kinda bad.[/quote']

totally understandable being that Rivera used an ethinic slur against his wife and the mother of his children

and seriously cursing? did you see Riveras video of the south park parody?

Your missing the point totally' date=' if you cut every fighter for making mistakes the UFC would be a very boring promotion.[/quote']

Some mistakes don't deserve forgiveness. It wasn't accidental he did it on purpose with bad intentions behind it. What if he broke his nose with that knee or seriously injured him, that could have easily happened. Would you still be saying it wasn't a big deal?

Just out of curiosity where are you from?

totally understandable being that Rivera used an ethinic slur against his wife and the mother of his children

and seriously cursing? did you see Riveras video of the south park parody?

I'm talking during the fight.

And while Rivera was completely out of line with the slurs, this isn't street fighting. This is MMA, a sport, and there are rules in this sport. Just cause you're mad doesn't give you a free pass to disregard the rules.

I'm talking during the fight.

And while Rivera was completely out of line with the slurs' date=' this isn't street fighting. This is MMA, a sport, and there are rules in this sport. Just cause you're mad doesn't give you a free pass to disregard the rules.[/quote']

^This. It's crap like that, that's making it hard for MMA to be legalized in some places.

^This. It's crap like that' date=' that's making it hard for MMA to be legalized in some places.[/quote']

That being said, I don't agree with Rivera's behaviour before the fight at all.

He was completely out of line.

Some mistakes don't deserve forgiveness. It wasn't accidental he did it on purpose with bad intentions behind it. What if he broke his nose with that knee or seriously injured him' date=' that could have easily happened. Would you still be saying it wasn't a big deal?

Just out of curiosity where are you from?[/quote']

I'm Scottish/German which gives me more reason to hate the popmpous english than any other country