Who would have the best highlight reel

Hammer_Down

If you were to make a video of all the coolest things (not just finishes) a fighter has had which would be the most exciting and impressive to a casual fan?

For highlights outside of the UFC I'd have to say Gilbert Yvel. Even though its mainly him crushing cans look up his 2009 highlight video online. It is amazing.

In the UFC currently I'm going to go with the wild card Diego Sanchez. He may not be a knockout artist but the knockouts he has scored have all been extremely entertaining (e.g Joe Riggs). Even fights he hasn't finished have all had some sort of drama to them.

Forgive me on the poll if I forget someone obvious but this goes for current UFC fighters whos main highlights were in Pride too.

who's my favourite actor? thats easy, Kevin Bacon obviously.

His best movie is probably a tie...between all of them

I do a kevin bacon impression.. "This valley's just one long smorgasbord! They're under the ground!!"...its tremors.

Am i obsessed with kevin bacon, i dont know, obsessed is a strong word. I think im a devoted fan

and you know the logitech revue is just perfect for me I just type in "Kevin Bacon" and it uses google tv to find all kinds of amazing movies and shows and youtube videos

so lets just say I happened to be in a mood for a movie, i dont know, about a rebellious teen whose living in a town where dancing is illegal

my wife says if i watch anymore kevin bacon I might actually turn into kevin bacon (fingers crossed)

It's tough to decide, I would say it would be between Shogun, Cro cop, and Rampage.

Some of the new guys like Jon Jones and Anthony Pettis are trying some new moves though and if they can keep it going they will have an impressive highlight reel at the end of their careers.

If you were to make a video of all the coolest things (not just finishes) a fighter has had which would be the most exciting and impressive to a casual fan?

For highlights outside of the UFC I'd have to say Gilbert Yvel. Even though its mainly him crushing cans look up his 2009 highlight video online. It is amazing.

In the UFC currently I'm going to go with the wild card Diego Sanchez. He may not be a knockout artist but the knockouts he has scored have all been extremely entertaining (e.g Joe Riggs). Even fights he hasn't finished have all had some sort of drama to them.

Forgive me on the poll if I forget someone obvious but this goes for current UFC fighters whos main highlights were in Pride too.

stupid 11er

your missing the best guys

Based on that alone, I'd have to give it to Silva. Silva has done some pretty sick moves inside the cage.

Saku or Sudo or Sato > any silva

HOLY CRAP! How did I forget Genki! He's my all time favorite lightweight!

He definitely has the upper hand on Silva.

I disagree on Saku having a highlight reel more impressive than Silva though.

Are you talking about Yoshihiro Sato? I never knew he fought in MMA. I'll have to look up his MMA fights.

HOLY CRAP! How did I forget Genki! He's my all time favorite lightweight!

He definitely has the upper hand on Silva.

I disagree on Saku having a highlight reel more impressive than Silva though.

Are you talking about Yoshihiro Sato? I never knew he fought in MMA. I'll have to look up his MMA fights.

Rumina Sato

I have to go with Penn' date=' he has a rediculous highlight reel. His fights are quite impressive[/quote']

BJ Penn hands down

You could put a highlight reel together of just Sherk, Stevenson and Sanchez and the destruction BJ layed on those guys and that alone will stand above the rest and just to think hell those are only 3 fights he has an entire career built like that.

If the BJ that turned up to those 3 fights turned up to every fight there would be no questions asked about who is the #1 p4p fighter