I had a dream......

AfflictionRUSH

I had a dream...of UFC 128. It was the main event. I was there sitting in the front watching the event. It was the start of the fight. Jones vs. Rua. I don't remember all of my dream but I can remember Rua caught Jones with a crazy kick in the head. Exactly like this one right here.

ShogunHighKicksRampage.gif

But then as Shogun is rushing and trying to finish. Jon Jones does a crazy flying superman punch that drops Shogun. Idk, it wasn't a regular superman punch. He jumped like 3 ft in the air and just tagged shogun clean in the chin. And shogun dropped. Kinda like this. But except Jones did a flying superman punch, not some right hook.

NogDropsShogun.gif

And then that's where my dream just ended. I woke up and I was freakin confused. I was like "where the **** am I?" What happened to UFC 128? I was just there a couple minutes ago. And then that's where I realized that it was only just a dream....but man....that was an AWESOME dream. I hope my dream continues where it left off tonight when I sleep again hahaha.

I had a dream...of UFC 128. It was the main event. I was there sitting in the front watching the event. It was the start of the fight. Jones vs. Rua. I don't remember all of my dream but I can remember Rua caught Jones with a crazy kick in the head. Exactly like this one right here.

ShogunHighKicksRampage.gif

But then as Shogun is rushing and trying to finish. Jon Jones does a crazy flying superman punch that drops Shogun. Idk' date=' it wasn't a regular superman punch. He jumped like 3 ft in the air and just tagged shogun clean in the chin. And shogun dropped. Kinda like this. But except Jones did a flying superman punch, not some right hook.

NogDropsShogun.gif

And then that's where my dream just ended. I woke up and I was freakin confused. I was like "where the **** am I?" What happened to UFC 128? I was just there a couple minutes ago. And then that's where I realized that it was only just a dream....but man....that was an AWESOME dream. I hope my dream continues where it left off tonight when I sleep again hahaha.

You missed it when Bones jumped in and got caught in an irreversible heel hook and Shogun took his leg home with him.

Archived