The most ****ed up story that I have ever read...

juice64011

This is not to say terrorist acts or suicidal bombings aren't messed up, but this article has to be the most ****ed up story I have ever read.

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2...d-sex-offender

Cliff Notes:

-Parents with three kids allow sexual predator to move in to their house in Nov.

-DCF becomes aware of situation and parents along with predator sign a "safety plan" that says predator can't be with kids unsupervised

-Parents then allow predator to sleep in bed of 9 year old daughter

-Predator rapes daughter multiple times

-Mother catches predator molesting daughter and doesn't do anything because she is cheating on her husband with the predator and doesn't want predator to tell husband

-Grandmother also becomes aware of whats going on and the grandmother's boyfriend begins to molest the 9 year old girl as well

Life in prison with the general population should be good enough punishment. Let the other inmates take care of it.

Yeah, but they won't give them life. They'll do maybe 10-15 and then be let out on "good behavior." They'll go through some mediocre counseling, and be told that they're "better".

Yeah' date=' but they won't give them life. They'll do maybe 10-15 and then be let out on "good behavior." They'll go through some mediocre counseling, and be told that they're "better".[/quote']

true, I bet that the parents won't even get that many years. Which is complete BS if you ask me.

Disgraceful act of neglect. No punishment is bad enough for these people. That child is going to have life long mental scars concealed in memories of this travesty. I hope they ship these people off to Kenya and tell the Locals they are witches.

Some parts in Africa still burn witches alive. They also beat/rape them repeatably before so. Nothing is too good for these people.

Why should anyone be concerned with helping these kinds of people?

Some things are unforgivable. Sometimes extreme measures need to be taken.

I'm not saying that should be helped. I'm saying these people cannot be "cured" as many like to believe.

Like I said, they would do some time, maybe 10 years or so, all the while going through "therapy" and in the end they would be released back into society and deemed "better".

I'm not saying that should be helped. I'm saying these people cannot be "cured" as many like to believe.

Like I said' date=' they would do some time, maybe 10 years or so, all the while going through "therapy" and in the end they would be released back into society and deemed "better".[/quote']

if we're talking about the parents, then it's not really like they will have more kids after 15+ yrs in prison so i don't think they will do the same crime, plus in this case i really do think they would learn their lesson, but then... to do this in the first place takes incredible stupidity.

The offender himself, should just be locked up regardless, forever.

if we're talking about the parents' date=' then it's not really like they will have more kids after 15+ yrs in prison so i don't think they will do the same crime, plus in this case i really do think they would learn their lesson, but then... to do this in the first place takes incredible stupidity.

The offender himself, should just be locked up regardless, forever.[/quote']

Not stupidity, but serious mental sickness. To the point that it can't be fixed. They could do the same crime. If they're sick, and ****ed up enough to do this, what's to stop them from kidnapping a kid and molesting them?

And yes they should be locked up forever, but unfortunately they won't be.

Correct. People like this are out there. Roaming free to do whatever they want.

Fun fact, You will serve more time for selling marijuana than for child sexual abuse.

Another fun fact, the average number of victims for an offender before they are caught the first time is well over 300.