welterweight grand prix

scileyrott

If GSP beats Shields and leaves the division, then UFC needs to do a grand prix. You know Fitch is going to try and petition Dana to get the vacant belt with only one fight, but that's BS. They need to round of the top 8 welterweights and do the grand prix. Anyone that agrees with me and has Twitter should start hounding Dana to do it, 'cause as Dana always says if enough fans want to see it, he'll do it.

As far as fighters that should be in the grand prix, I was thinking Penn, Fitch, Alves, Condit, Hardy, Shields, Lytle, and maybe Ebersole or Serra.

Let me know who you think should be in there.

None, Fitch has been the #1 contender for over a year now. He shouldn't receive a vacated belt though, Nor should he have to participate in a fail tournament named from a failed company. If anything Fitch should have to fight BJ Penn again for the title. Only because BJ took him the #1 Contender to a DRAW.

If GSP beats Shields and leaves the division' date=' then UFC needs to do a grand prix. You know Fitch is going to try and petition Dana to get the vacant belt with only one fight, but that's BS. They need to round of the top 8 welterweights and do the grand prix. Anyone that agrees with me and has Twitter should start hounding Dana to do it, 'cause as Dana always says if enough fans want to see it, he'll do it.

As far as fighters that should be in the grand prix, I was thinking Penn, Fitch, Alves, Condit, Hardy, Shields, Lytle, and maybe Ebersole or Serra.

Let me know who you think should be in there.[/quote']

if they did do a tournament the 8 participants would have to be:

Jon Fitch

BJ Penn

Thiago Alves

Jake Shields

Carlos Condit

Diego Sanchez

Martin Kampmann (i know he just lost to Sanchez but that was a close fight)

Josh Koscheck

Screw Hardy, Lytle, Serra and Ebersole they don't deserve to be in the tournament!

if they did do a tournament the 8 participants would have to be:

Jon Fitch

BJ Penn

Thiago Alves

Jake Shields

Carlos Condit

Diego Sanchez

Martin Kampmann (i know he just lost to Sanchez but that was a close fight)

Josh Koscheck

Screw Hardy' date=' Lytle, Serra and Ebersole they don't deserve to be in the tournament![/quote']

i agree with this but i dont agree with the torny being more then this one time

Archived