Youtube Trouble?

StompGrind

Im having a problem with youtube videos loading. My system is up to date and it was working just yesterday. I've checked other sites such as metacafe etc. and it works fine.

The issue im having is when i try to view a youtube video the page loads normally but the video screen is black and never loads the video. There isn't even a load bar at the bottom like normally.

Anyone else having this issue?

Do you need to login to youtube to view videos now?

Odd it was just working yesterday:confused:

i've got a strong prediction for stomp

youtube works now... :cool:

Sadly i still can't watch them. No clue what the problem is. I can watch youtube videos embedded on other websites but not at youtube itself. Also on another computer it works fine.

It's odd because like i said it was working fine just last night and i did some searches on the net about others having the same "black box" Movie not loaded.. problem.

Some appear to have fixed it by simply clearing thier browsing history while others tried all kinds of common fixes i.e. re-installing browser, re-installing Flash player, using https instead or ****ing around with various settings. Some with sucess and nada for others.

IDK i think i will wait it out. I don't feel like ****ing around just to find out it's a youtube issue.

Sadly i still can't watch them. No clue what the problem is. I can watch youtube videos embedded on other websites but not at youtube itself. Also on another computer it works fine.

It's odd because like i said it was working fine just last night and i did some searches on the net about others having the same "black box" Movie not loaded.. problem.

Some appear to have fixed it by simply clearing thier browsing history while others tried all kinds of common fixes i.e. re-installing browser' date=' re-installing Flash player, using https instead or ****ing around with various settings. Some with sucess and nada for others.

IDK i think i will wait it out. I don't feel like ****ing around just to find out it's a youtube issue.[/quote']

i had the exact same problem your OP spoke of earlier; but at the time of my last post above; youtube worked. GL, hoping youtube smartens up if it knows what's good for it :mad:

touche!

Meh^^

a real woman>hand

:D

hand = cheaper

my guys all make valiant points here but;

girlfriend whenever you need/want + full access to all sites for free = better then all of the above = satisfied & cheap as it can get.

:cool:

consider yourselves all 1-upped.

Archived