jon jones at the Pre-Fight Press Conference

bahrain2009

"I'm sure he poops just like I poop." hahahahaha

I'm not a huge fan of the kid, but you can't deny his talent. The thing is... who has he fought? Bader is a beast but Bader hasn't fought top competition either besides Noguiera. Vlad and Bonnar are good competition but nothing compared to Shogun. Shogun will destroy Jones but I'm liking the kid's personality.

"I'm sure he poops just like I poop." hahahahaha

I'm not a huge fan of the kid' date=' but you can't deny his talent. The thing is... who has he fought? Bader is a beast but Bader hasn't fought top competition either besides Noguiera. Vlad and Bonnar are good competition but nothing compared to Shogun. Shogun will destroy Jones but I'm liking the kid's personality.[/quote']

You know, when he said that line, I cracked up. Mainly, cause when I've used the same line (less politically correct version) when I've found myself star struck, nervous or thinking about a particular celebrity, etc.

It brings you back down to realizing they are no different than you or anyone else.

You know, the times when you've been in the bathroom about to have an aneurysm trying to squeeze out a nugget from hell? Well, they've probably been there too at some point and time, with Clint Eastwood like viens popping out there forehead and that "Please for the love of God!" grimmace going on.

Just reminds me how we're all human and the same, no matter how much money we have, how attractive we are, or how big of a star we are, we all gotta poop. ;)

Totally. How DARE a 23 year old be happy and excited and confident going into a title match!

+1....It's like everyone wants him to just sit there and be appreciative that he was given a shot....when the reality is, he works his a$$ off everyday of his life and his hard work is paying off. He has every right to be happy and confident.

JBJ seems to have been respectful and confident going into this fight. I haven't heard him say anything wrong. Some people act like he should just say that shogun is going to beat him or something.

Confidence or maybe even a little ****iness is what the trainers want to see.

blah blah blah, Jones is all hype??? he just destroyed Shogun...I cant wait to hear all of you Shogun fan's excuses, Ha Ha Ha HA HA....Jones is the next Anderson Silva(and just won me over 3000$)...Shogun didnt even do ****!! he should drop to 185(but wait, hed get his as kicked there too) or retire!!! War Shogun !!!DURRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! Whos got what to say!!

Archived