Brendan "The Dousche" Schaub!! YOU FREAKIN IDIOT!!!!!!

AfflictionRUSH

How dare he disrespect Cro Cop like that. Have you guys seen the most recent interview on him? Lol, and he says his left hand is fight of the night and his right hand is knockout of the night. And he goes on and on talking about how "good" he is. And he even says "someone's going out in convincing fashion....and it's not going to be me." And he says that while smiling. He even had the audacity to say he was going to KO Cro Cop. He said it like 5 times in different ways. I hate this arrogant, ****y douschebag. I hope he gets brutally KO'ed this Saturday.

How dare he disrespect Cro Cop like that. Have you guys seen the most recent interview on him? Lol' date=' and he says his left hand is fight of the night and his right hand is knockout of the night. And he goes on and on talking about how "good" he is. And he even says "someone's going out in convincing fashion....and it's not going to be me." And he says that while smiling. He even had the audacity to say he was going to KO Cro Cop. He said it like 5 times in different ways. I hate this arrogant, ****y douschebag. I hope he gets brutally KO'ed this Saturday.[/quote']

stfu pusssy

How dare he disrespect Cro Cop like that. Have you guys seen the most recent interview on him? Lol' date=' and he says his left hand is fight of the night and his right hand is knockout of the night. And he goes on and on talking about how "good" he is. And he even says "someone's going out in convincing fashion....and it's not going to be me." And he says that while smiling. He even had the audacity to say he was going to KO Cro Cop. He said it like 5 times in different ways. I hate this arrogant, ****y douschebag. I hope he gets brutally KO'ed this Saturday.[/quote']

Brendan use's his right hand to mastarbate and his left hand to hold the mirror.

I hope he gets KTFO, not because of what he's said, just because he's a fake fighter who needs exposing.

Nevermind the disrespect' date=' he's just an idiot. What he says about his hands doesn't even make sense. What does it mean, that he has no KO power in his left hand? That they're gonna win fight of the night just because he tags Crocop with it? Tool.[/quote']

Brendan use's his right hand to mastarbate and his left hand to hold the mirror.

I hope he gets KTFO' date=' not because of what he's said, just because he's a fake fighter who needs exposing.[/quote']

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I-I can't believe...I can't believe a fighter is confident in h-his ab-b-b-bilities!

Coming from a huge CroCop fan here, I really believe Mirko will get knocked out. I don't want him to; I want to believe the injury was really effecting him, but he has looked so timid in his last fights standing up. I hope to see him back in old form, but if I had to bet, I'd put my money on the young blood

You guys obviously haven't seen the interview. The way he said it. And also have you seen TUF. The one where Schaub was in it. If you did, this shouldn't be a surprise. And in one of his fights, after he KO'ed someone. He brushed his shoulders off right in front of him. How disrespectful is that??

And many of you probably think Jones is arrogant and ****y. Well, then I'll say he's just confident in his abilities too!!!!!

You guys obviously haven't seen the interview. The way he said it. And also have you seen TUF. The one where Schaub was in it. If you did' date=' this shouldn't be a surprise. And in one of his fights, after he KO'ed someone. He brushed his shoulders off right in front of him. How disrespectful is that??

And many of you probably think Jones is arrogant and ****y. Well, then I'll say he's just confident in his abilities too!!!!![/quote']

We all know you're a new troll.

Or maybe an old one. Is this Pete? You remind me of a strange cross-breed between Pete and Fuzzy.

no one even mentioned what is actually gonna happen.. shaub thinks he's gonna stand and trade and ko a legend, cro cop knows this. cro cop is gonna get this fight to the ground and work his g n p untill he gets the sub. yes i know shaub trains with carwin rashad and alot of amazing wrestlers, but this is what i see happening

You guys obviously haven't seen the interview. The way he said it. And also have you seen TUF. The one where Schaub was in it. If you did' date=' this shouldn't be a surprise. And in one of his fights, after he KO'ed someone. He brushed his shoulders off right in front of him. How disrespectful is that??

And many of you probably think Jones is arrogant and ****y. Well, then I'll say he's just confident in his abilities too!!!!![/quote']

Lots of fighters have an after victory thing they do and its been going on forever. WHo cares....

Lots of fighters have an after victory thing they do and its been going on forever. WHo cares....

Really? Something disrespectful as brushing your shoulders off right in front of the guy after he's knocked down? The guy was trying to get up and was looking straight at him and Brendan looked at him and brushed his shoulders off down at him. Sure, every fighter has a victory thing they do, but not something like what Schaub did. There's only been few incidents where that has happened. Schaub's an ***.

Really? Something disrespectful as brushing your shoulders off right in front of the guy after he's knocked down? The guy was trying to get up and was looking straight at him and Brendan looked at him and brushed his shoulders off down at him. Sure' date=' every fighter has a victory thing they do, but not something like what Schaub did. There's only been few incidents where that has happened. Schaub's an ***.[/quote']

SO T. SIlva is as well? Or Tito (back when he used to win) One does a throat slit the other the grave digger? Those are way worse. I see a poster who is a little butt hurt and has no reason to be.

SO T. SIlva is as well? Or Tito (back when he used to win) One does a throat slit the other the grave digger? Those are way worse. I see a poster who is a little butt hurt and has no reason to be.

Yeah, but did they do it right in front of their downed opponent when they were making eye contact and trying to get up? Like, It's hard to explain. You had to see the brendan schaub fight. Idk the name of the guy he fought though. It's some blonde dude. I'm sure there's gotta be someone here that's seen it.

Yeah' date=' but did they do it right in front of their downed opponent when they were making eye contact and trying to get up? Like, It's hard to explain. You had to see the brendan schaub fight. Idk the name of the guy he fought though. It's some blonde dude. I'm sure there's gotta be someone here that's seen it.[/quote']

Look at the K. Jardine / T. Silva fight. SIlva stood over him pointed at Sardines flattend out unconcious body and yelled. Do some research don't just spew hatred. What of Tito when he beat one of Shamrocks fighters then stood over him and flipped him the double bird?? Then did the same thing to his corner??? So many things happen in the heat of the moment, when adrenaline (sp) is pumping. Chill man Cro Cop is most likely going to KO him....

Look at the K. Jardine / T. Silva fight. SIlva stood over him pointed at Sardines flattend out unconcious body and yelled. Do some research don't just spew hatred. What of Tito when he beat one of Shamrocks fighters then stood over him and flipped him the double bird?? Then did the same thing to his corner??? So many things happen in the heat of the moment' date=' when adrenaline (sp) is pumping. Chill man Cro Cop is most likely going to KO him....[/quote']

Oh yeah lol. Totally forgot about those incidents. Yup, those are way worse than what Schaub did. But coming from Tito, that wasn't a surprise what he did at all lol. Seems like he's calmed down now. He seems a little more respectful. Probably cause he looks up to GSP.

Yeah' date=' but did they do it right in front of their downed opponent when they were making eye contact and trying to get up? Like, It's hard to explain. You had to see the brendan schaub fight. Idk the name of the guy he fought though. It's some blonde dude. I'm sure there's gotta be someone here that's seen it.[/quote']

Yeah it was Schaub vs. The Crowbar - aka the guy Hunt just KOed. Schaub did this on the UFC 116 prelims. He TKOed the dude in like a minute and looked every bit the -300 favorite he was in doing so.

I don't know if you noticed, but Cro Cop is a joke. He hasn't been the same in a good 5 years. The Cro Cop from the past would've punched through this colossal joke in one round. Schaub is talking, cause he knows he's in for an easy fight, against someone that use to be the top echelon of the HW division.

Archived