Shogun is awesome.

War_l0rd

In the staredown with Bones, lol. Bones walked too close to him to try perfect his 'I'm not looking at you' stare, and the gun just faced the crowd and stood there like 'wtf is this guy doing'. Shogun looked totally disinterested and Bones looked a bit.. Foolish lol?

I really liked Bones at first but he's coming across a bit arrogant, confidence is fine, but I dunno. Maybe he needs bring down a bit.

I wouldn't mind seeing Shogun crack Bones' jaw, discuss.

I sure hope that Bones doesn't start believing the hype (which it seems like he has).

We all know how it goes with these "unstoppable" fighters. Sure, they power through everybody, but when they meet a fighter who doesn't wilt to them, they seem to die a little inside.

I honestly think the Bones' overconfidence will be his undoing. If he can't dominate Rua, he will lose his will to fight, and I think Rua will finish him..

If he can't dominate Rua' date=' he will lose his will to fight, and I think Rua will finish him..[/quote']

I HIGHLY doubt that. I guess we'll wait and see, but I'm willing to bet that Bones will show a lot of heart even if the fight doesn't go well for him.

In the staredown with Bones' date=' lol. Bones walked too close to him to try perfect his 'I'm not looking at you' stare, and the gun just faced the crowd and stood there like 'wtf is this guy doing'. Shogun looked totally disinterested and Bones looked a bit.. Foolish lol?

I really liked Bones at first but he's coming across a bit arrogant, confidence is fine, but I dunno. Maybe he needs bring down a bit.

I wouldn't mind seeing Shogun crack Bones' jaw, discuss.[/quote']

Jon Jones is way too ****y I hope Shogun destroys him.

I sure hope that Bones doesn't start believing the hype (which it seems like he has).

We all know how it goes with these "unstoppable" fighters. Sure' date=' they power through everybody, but when they meet a fighter who doesn't wilt to them, they seem to die a little inside.

I honestly think the Bones' overconfidence will be his undoing. If he can't dominate Rua, he will lose his will to fight, and I think Rua will finish him..[/quote']

Hmm maybe. I don't think Jones will break mentally in this fight. If he loses, I think it will be sudden and devastating ala Machida 2, and he won't have time to crumble but will wake up thinking 'wtf just happened?'

That's if it stays standing. Despite what he's saying, I really doubt Bones is gonna stand with Shogun, he'll try take it down early.

That bum jones will try for the take down soon as bell goes he wont stand with the gun no way on earth will he cause hes a *****.if shogun cracks him one its going to be face down *** up for jones lmfao ahahhahahahaha love it

WAR SHOGUN

Archived