Biggest slam in the history of EARTH

GSP_Pride_Sam121

Rory Macdonald posted this on his facebook page.. hopefully the little guy is ok... he hit his head on the pavement pretty damn hard.

His leg is jacked. Other than that he's fine. Hopefully that kid knocked some sense into him.

reminds me of a beatdown I took in 6th grade ... some big dopey kid ... I was talking **** and hit him in the nuts with my chair...

I turned around to laugh and got hit so ****ing hard all I could do was crawl around on the ground looking for my glasses (which opened up a nice gash in my eyebrow)

Rory Macdonald posted this on his facebook page.. hopefully the little guy is ok... he hit his head on the pavement pretty damn hard.

are you guys retarded?

kid deserved some brain damage; him and his ****** friends that were picking on the fat kid.

seems they already had brain damage in the first place; big kid all the way.

are you guys retarded?

kid deserved some brain damage; him and his ****** friends that were picking on the fat kid.

I'm with you there. I use to get bullied all throughout junior high and high school. I feel no pity for that little twerp, and honestly i'm just sad that his friend didn't get the same treatment given to him by the big kid (Which he probably would've judging by his frail like, albeit taller, physique). Bullying in school's is overlooked by teachers, and leaves scars that don't heal, even after you've beaten the bully up (Most of these guys come at you with numbers once they realize you can kick their butt).

are you guys retarded?

I know right, why the **** are people hoping the little kid is okay?

he is a little smartass trying to impress his prepubescent friends and his punch was the softest thing I've ever seen, that Casey kid got suspended and it's absolute ********, kid deserved what he got and now he can get embarrassed and the whole world can see it

I know right' date=' why the **** are people hoping the little kid is okay?

he is a little smartass trying to impress his prepubescent friends and his punch was the softest thing I've ever seen, that Casey kid got suspended and it's absolute ********, kid deserved what he got and now he can get embarrassed and the whole world can see it[/quote']

i'm on the free casey future HW champion bandwagon. how are you going to suspend the kid for self defence? ****ING MULTIPLE KIDS VIDEOTAPING THEMSELVES BULLY A KID WHO DOESN'T WANT TO HURT THEM OR FIGHT BACK? & big guy gets a suspension? he should get an award for the comedy & laughter he's provided the net.

He should have broke that little bastards leg in half and then beat him & his friends over the head with it after the bodily curb stomp.

reminds me of a beatdown I took in 6th grade ... some big dopey kid ... I was talking **** and hit him in the nuts with my chair...

I turned around to laugh and got hit so ****ing hard all I could do was crawl around on the ground looking for my glasses (which opened up a nice gash in my eyebrow)

I'm the opposite of you :P I am like the kid that gets bullied but I never really fight back, I just take it and laugh and walk away. Until one day a kid hit me in the jaw so hard he knocked 3 teeth out and then when I was bending down to pick them up he took a run at me and blind side knee'd me in the head. He got it flush too and I got up and didn't even care how much it hurt all I wanted to do was teach him a lesson. I gave him a phnch and he went right out cold, smacking his head on the ground, he was lucky it was on grass. But it was almost an exact repeat of Henderson vs Bisping. In the end I got suspended and the police got involved and I was almost charged for it.

I know right' date=' why the **** are people hoping the little kid is okay?

he is a little smartass trying to impress his prepubescent friends and his punch was the softest thing I've ever seen, that Casey kid got suspended and it's absolute ********, kid deserved what he got and now he can get embarrassed and the whole world can see it[/quote']

no one deserves brain damage. no one.

have a heart.

People change bt little. If this punk is throwing punches at unpopular kid while others are videotaping it, he'll be an adult soon enough, ******* up the price on your A/C repair, screwing your wife or putting $8,000 loan origination fees on your first mortgage. Maybe, doubtfully, but maybe some sense was knocked into him. Whatever, he got what he deserved.

are you guys retarded?

Kids are young and dumb, he doesn't deserve brain damage. Hopefully he'll learn and become a better person.

its a disgrace that the big guy got suspended for this. its not like it was a fight or anything it was bulying. it was so obvious the little gimp didn't expect him to retaliate. and not only that they were filming it as well obviously with the intent of making a **** out of the guy online as well as at school. worked out well though the little ****er will be plagued by this video for the rest of his life.

everyone of the little ***** that were watching it should be suspended and the little gimp lad should be expelled along with the **** that was filming it and the big ****er who done **** all while the bulying was heppening but stepped in as soon as the fat kid lashed out.

they should get them both on jason mayhem millers bully beat down. (i've never seen this show and know nothing about it beyond the title)

huh?

Kids are young and dumb' date=' he doesn't deserve brain damage. Hopefully he'll learn and become a better person.[/quote']

sorry to be abrasive fellas; but when the first comments i read are "i hope the little guy is okay"

my first though is what the ****; that little prick deserved more.

sure kids are young & dumb; but clearly this was premeditated; they were smart enough to tape the **** and post it online. need i remind you they cornered the kid and the little twink who got curb stomped proceeded to GRAB HIS THROAT; and then fully punch him in the ****ing face.

karma says that little bastard deserved hairline fractures and exploding kneecaps; he got off LUCKY.

sorry to be abrasive fellas; but when the first comments i read are "i hope the little guy is okay"

my first though is what the ****; that little prick deserved more.

sure kids are young & dumb; but clearly this was premeditated; they were smart enough to tape the **** and post it online. need i remind you they cornered the kid and the little twink who got curb stomped proceeded to GRAB HIS THROAT; and then fully punch him in the ****ing face.

karma says that little bastard deserved hairline fractures and exploding kneecaps; he got off LUCKY.

+1

wow, soo much hate in this world.

that kid could have defended himself better than slamming him on his head. a punch for a punch.. I bet that kid could have hurt him if he punched him in the face, instead he slammed him on his head, on concrete. that being said, I HOPE that little guy is okay. and not going to suffer from serious injury later on in his life.

anyone who thinks otherwise simply needs to grow up.

Archived