Time to prove who the superior group is. 09ers, 10ers 11ers

Shady_Champ

It's time to see who is better as a whole group so we're going to do Predictions until the end of The year. There will be 5 representatives for each group maybe more.

09ers

Shady_Champ

juice64011

CaptainSuperman

sdboltz

seXXXpac

Kevbo

Silenston

10ers

Alienator

JahGreen

Junglebird

11ers

MMAinMSG

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's time to see who is better as a whole group so we're going to do Predictions until the end of The year. There will be 5 representatives for each group maybe more.

09ers

Shady_Champ

10ers

11ers

i humbly submit myself as one of the most well versed, and respectful 10'ers on the forum.

We make picks for up coming events and see who can pick em better.

I'll tally up all the 09ers 10ers and 11ers picks after each event.

So you guys want in?

well, i truly hate making predictions in mma. so many variables are there once the cage door locks. but if it's just for fun, then yes i'm in. :)

I haven't made predictions in quite some time. Might have a little ring rust

i've never made predictions on this forum. i usually like to state the most likely scenarios i see playing out in my head. multiple scenarios usually. but what the heck, could be a lot of fun :)

I'll start this off then. (grabs nuts) just posting who i think will win, not by what.

UFC 128 PPV Bouts

Mauricio "Shogun" Rua vs. Jon Jones

while i WANT jones to win, i get the feeling that the experience that Rua brings to the table will be a deciding factor.

Urijah Faber vs. Eddie Wineland

it would be foolish for anyone to underestimate wineland, but the california kid has so many tools in his belt.

Jim Miller vs. Kamal Shalorus

Shalorus has a great record, but i believe miller will dictate the pace of this fight.

Dan Miller vs. Nate Marquardt

Nate's an extremely well rounded fighter, and definitely a contender.

Mirko "Cro Cop" vs. Brendan Schaub

If i catch heat for this so be it. i don't think cro cop has anything left to prove and the hybrid is going to be coming in hungry.

there's my ppv card picks, i may end up being wrong on ALL of them, but hey it's MMA. that's the beauty of the sport. :D

I'll start this off then. (grabs nuts) just posting who i think will win' date=' not by what.

[b']UFC 128 PPV Bouts[/b]

Mauricio "Shogun" Rua vs. Jon Jones

while i WANT jones to win, i get the feeling that the experience that Rua brings to the table will be a deciding factor.

Urijah Faber vs. Eddie Wineland

it would be foolish for anyone to underestimate wineland, but the california kid has so many tools in his belt.

Jim Miller vs. Kamal Shalorus

Shalorus has a great record, but i believe miller will dictate the pace of this fight.

Dan Miller vs. Nate Marquardt

Nate's an extremely well rounded fighter, and definitely a contender.

Mirko "Cro Cop" vs. Brendan Schaub

If i catch heat for this so be it. i don't think cro cop has anything left to prove and the hybrid is going to be coming in hungry.

there's my ppv card picks, i may end up being wrong on ALL of them, but hey it's MMA. that's the beauty of the sport. :D

because a 10er took Shogun, I have to take Jones then (also because i agree on every other fight)

True.. I venture over there every now and then.. Not as much as I used to.

it's amusing

Archived