Is Jon Jones looking past the champ Rua,should he be?

gary68

I am a big fan of Jon Jones,his fighting,and confidence.Is there a little chance that he is making a big mistake in looking past Rua.Allready signing the 2011 champ,and so forth.To be the champ,you must feel you will be,given the oppurtunity.Well the fight is just around the corner,so his chance has come.Looking at some quotes today i found one that really stuck in my mind."People exaggerate thier confidence in thier plans-something we call the planning fallacy...The existence of the plan tends to induce overconfidence.'Now with Greg Jackson whom i have had the pleasure of meeting is a great trainer and a guy who has mastered the gameplan,in Jon's corner,gives me something to think about in regards to this quote.What do you think n why?

he's also talking about defending his title against his friend Rashad. The kid is completely looking past Rua' date=' and he's going to get destroyed.[/quote']

Ya i'm just not sure what to think of this.After the fight it will be much easier to pick out if its all misjudged or not.

I don't blame him. Jones will take him out within 3 rounds.

Its that ignorance that is being fed into jones' mind...if you hear stars all around you, you start to belive it...jones is looking past shogun and so is everyone else....big mistake and we will see the end result saturday...Night night jones, night night...

Jones is really drinkin the kool-aid.. even if he does get Shogun on the ground he wont have a chance, Shoguns BJJ > Bones wrestling.. i cant wait to see Shogun chop right thru his chicken legs and knock him out, only 2 more days!!

and im curious to see how Bones does when the pressure is on him.. Shogun wont be backing up, they are either gona stand toe to toe or Shogun is gona be pushing forward

Archived