Canadian Beer > American Beer?

disty_pal

guess whos drunk? distys drunk. therefore here is my question: is it really true? ive never been to an american bar to test this myself but is it really true? canadian beer is way better than american beer? input is appreciated guyz.

im currently drinking ricards white. you guys ever try it in the states? or are you guys stuck with ****** beer like budweiser?

edit: yes i am canadian.

1480730297_85e460a697.jpg

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Canadian beer is EASILY better.

One of my buddies is from Philly and I introduced him to some of my friends.

One of them got a bottle of Bud and he's like "Oh God, we don't even drink that garbage down there" and got himself a Canadian.

Moral of the story: American beer for the most part is awful.

guess whos drunk? distys drunk. therefore here is my question: is it really true? ive never been to an american bar to test this myself but is it really true? canadian beer is way better than american beer? input is appreciated guyz.

im currently drinking ricards white. you guys ever try it in the states? or are you guys stuck with ****** beer like budweiser?

edit: yes i am canadian.

1480730297_85e460a697.jpg

Sorry not to knock the Canadians but all their beer tastes like bud light. German beer is the best' date=' and american beer based on the german style is the next best thing.

Drinking this:

[img']http://luekensliquors.com/store/zen-cart-v1.3.8a-full-fileset-12112007/images/st-patricks-beer-sam-adams-boston-lager-.jpg[/img]

Depends on what you like. Some like cheap piss beer :D

I don't drink beer anymore or only occasionally. Im more of a hard liquor fan but when i do it's usually Redstripe or Abita.

The budweisers, coors, miller etc. thats all trash but it's cheap. You get what you pay for.

Supposedly Samuel Adams is one the better beers here. I've never tried it though.

We have good ones and bads ones and imports. Either way it doesn't matter drink what you like.

Canadian beer is EASILY better.

One of my buddies is from Philly and I introduced him to some of my friends.

One of them got a bottle of Bud and he's like "Oh God' date=' we don't even drink that garbage down there" and got himself a Canadian.

Moral of the story: American beer for the most part is awful.[/quote']

I agree bud sucks, it's cheap here though, so I drank bud light a lot in college (less of the gross taste of bud). I now like Guinness, Sam Adams, Dos Equis, and Red Stripe the best.

Depends on what kind of Canadian brand vs what kind of American brand. I went to college in Colorado' date=' and I'll tell you right now some of the microbrews in CO rank right up there with some of the best beer in the world.[/quote']

This... and also basically any Belgium brew is great. But by far, Colorado Microbrews and Washington State micros are superior. I think it's the climate and the pure mountain water.

at the same time tho people' date=' ive heard that alcohol is a lot cheaper in the states. a 40oz of liquor typically goes for 35$ here in canada. i heard it goes for a lot cheaper in the states...[/quote']

Hell yeah.

Bought a bottle of Patron at the border for $56.

Goes for over $100 up here.

the best beer i ever had was like a 40 of some beer from holland or some ****

its smell was exactly like marijuana' date=' it was basically liquid marijuana. very smooth, strong & good beer.

in regards to OP; Canadian beer is obviously the best, true point.[/quote']

Keep your stems in a bottle of wiskey, it makes some good ****.

We get ripped off up here lol.

Bottle of it is $97 up here these days' date=' which is cheaper than it used to be.

I love my tequila though so I always get Don Julio Blanco - better taste and almost $20 cheaper.[/quote']

It's probably cheaper the closer you get to mexico lol. Damn mexicans hogging all the tequila.

<~~~~American here , first let me tell you Budweiser, Miller, Coors, all are pretty bad beers, Canadian beers like Molson, labatts, moosehead, la fin du mond, arent much better if at all. Germany has alot of good beers like Becks, HB, Veltins, bitburger, Lowenbrau, and so many more, UK and Ireland have alot of good beers too, Bass, Harp, Kilkenny, Smithwicks, ohara stout. These European beers by far whoop North americas ***!!!! This is just a personal preferance and everyone is entitled to their own!!!!

PROST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived