Nam Phan out, "Korean Zombie" in against Leonard Garcia at UFC Fight Night 24

everlast69

lol the guy that got robbed out of a 30-27 decision gets replaced by a guy that was robbed out of 29-28 decision against the same fighter...

Honestly Garcia has this one in the bag. Just walk straight forward while throwing wild punches and eating counter shots all night and you win! That aggression that gets your face rearranged wins you the fight! Just ask Diego Sanchez!

I hate fighter bashing so I'll refrain but the last man Garcia actually defeated was Jens Pulver and that was about three years ago. 0-7 in his last seven........ not 3-3-1. Judges are god damn retarded! :)

lol the guy that got robbed out of a 30-27 decision gets replaced by a guy that was robbed out of 29-28 decision against the same fighter...

Honestly Garcia has this one in the bag. Just walk straight forward while throwing wild punches and eating counter shots all night and you win! That aggression that gets your face rearranged wins you the fight! Just ask Diego Sanchez!

I hate fighter bashing so I'll refrain but the last man Garcia actually defeated was Jens Pulver and that was about three years ago. 0-7 in his last seven........ not 3-3-1. Judges are god damn retarded! :)

We should call him "Garcia the robber", or "Garcia the judges' *****", "Garcia the decision **", "Garcia the brawler without skill" LMAO, j/k

Archived