Who wins?: Chuck Norris vs Steven Seagull

JahGreen

Lol Hearing seagals name made me think of the family guy episode where Joe is watching Tv and it's Seagal in the actic talking to a bunch of Seals

"You bastards come into our homes. Eat our fish, and pollute our waters. I'm gonna send you back to hell where you belong"

then he does a big fight scene with them

(I can't find a gif/video lol)

Lol Hearing seagals name made me think of the family guy episode where Joe is watching Tv and it's Seagal in the actic talking to a bunch of Seals

"You bastards come into our homes. Eat our fish' date=' and pollute our waters. I'm gonna send you back to hell where you belong"

(I can't find a gif/video lol)[/quote']

Maaaaan. Sounds epic. Please find it for us. Lol. :D

"You bastards come into our homes. Eat our fish' date=' and pollute our waters. I'm gonna send you back to hell where you belong"

(I can't find a gif/video lol)[/quote']

Maaaaan. Sounds epic. Please find it for us. Lol. :D

here it is :D

http://www.genspot.com/video-12463/steven-segal-in-family-guy.aspx

the seagull may train with anderson silva' date=' but chuck norris trains himself himself. The only way seagal has a chance in hell is if he is the same steven that was in machete. "This aint ****" lmao.[/quote']

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed. :D

Archived