UFC Gyms

Kobraa

I really think that the UFC Gyms should hurry up and expand across the country fast. There isn't a good training facility in my area that has the variety of styles that they put out. I go to Renzo Gracie Academy which is decent but they do not have boxing which I really want to take. There is also no big name fitness gyms anymore and I think UFC could take over as number 1. We have a planet fitness here lol, what a joke.

If you really want to be a fighter or just train martial arts' date=' train anywhere possible.

You train because you want it, not just so that you can say to your friends that "Oh, my body hurts cos[b'] I trained UFC yesterday[/b]"

LOLOLOLOLLOLOLOL!!!

i had someone say they trained to get into the MMA!!!! AHAHAHAHAHHAH i LOL'd so hard!!! yea but im gonna start trainin some stuff soon here in TN, i heard team oxendine isnt bad and i want to concentrate on BJJ and muai thai...

If you really want to be a fighter or just train martial arts' date=' train anywhere possible.

You train because you want it, not just so that you can say to your friends that "Oh, my body hurts cos [i']I trained UFC [/i]yesterday"

I train jui jitsu and muay thai at RGA but they don't have everything like the UFC gyms do. Did you read my post before answering

I train jui jitsu and muay thai at RGA but they don't have everything like the UFC gyms do. Did you read my post before answering

Which Renzo Gracie gym is it? I know at least one Renzo Gracie gym offers boxing as well as BJJ and muay thai.

Probably not a great idea to focus on 3 styles at the same time. Focus on the 2 you're doing for now and when tuning up for a fight (assuming you're competing MMA) then get a couple months training of boxing going in.

Archived