Wandy is scared of the Belfort fight

dimension33

Not a big fan of either of these guys...but Wandy called out Belfort right after he lost to Silva...and Belfort agreed..Dana has confirmed that Wandy KNOWS that the Belfort fight is the one UFC wants for Brazil and Belfort has already agreed and Wandy turns around and calls out Leben??????? Wandy scared of Belfort shaming him in Brazil!!!

Not a big fan of either of these guys...but Wandy called out Belfort right after he lost to Silva...and Belfort agreed..Dana has confirmed that Wandy KNOWS that the Belfort fight is the one UFC wants for Brazil and Belfort has already agreed and Wandy turns around and calls out Leben??????? Wandy scared of Belfort shaming him in Brazil!!!

Wanderlei doesn't strike me as a person with fear in his heart.

yeah' date=' wandy's not afraid to mix up with anyone win lose or draw, imo[/quote']

but Wandy HAS TO KNOW that the first UFC in Brazil in a long time...and Wandy and Belforts history makes that the OBVIOUS matchup...and he also knows that UFC wants this fight and Brazil would want Belfort vs SIlva over Leben vs Silva any day...I mean Leben just got KO'ed by Stann and Wandy wouldnt fight Stann because he was "an American hero"...seems like he used his twitter fans to try and influence UFC to give him the opponent HE wants so he wont get made to look bad in Brazil

but Wandy HAS TO KNOW that the first UFC in Brazil in a long time...and Wandy and Belforts history makes that the OBVIOUS matchup...and he also knows that UFC wants this fight and Brazil would want Belfort vs SIlva over Leben vs Silva any day...I mean Leben just got KO'ed by Stann and Wandy wouldnt fight Stann because he was "an American hero"...seems like he used his twitter fans to try and influence UFC to give him the opponent HE wants so he wont get made to look bad in Brazil

Quick,someone post a facepalm pic!

i believe that this would only make a man like Wanderlei more determind. not afraid.

no absolutly not I am a fan of a 3 of these men and a huge one at that Wandy would UD Chris and TKO Belfort also im not saying that because of his loose to Silva I just think Wandy would put him away in that fashion

Wandy is too wild in his striking to beat Belfort i think

Belfort is far more technically sound and precise in comparison

At this level, fear does not enter into it. No one is afraid of getting beaten up.

But Wandy/Belfort will probably happen in Brazil. Why wouldn't it?

Chris Leben is not afraid of fighting anyone, including Anderson Silva. But the relevant question is whether he has a reasonable chance, as opposed to a puncher's chance to win.

So far, despite Chris' fans, he is not presently likely to beat A.Silva, Belfort, Wandy, Henderson, Bisping, Maia, Sonnen, Marquardt, Okami.

And he would also rank below Rich Franklin if he were still fighting as a MW. So, that leaves Chris outside the Top 10 looking in. And I LIKE Chris. Just not blind.

Chris just isn't ready for the Top 10 MW as his fans want him to be. Sorry to his fans. Wanting it to be so due to his admirable aggression can't make it so, despite the UFC having our announcers talk him up.

Chris is about on the level of Nate Quarry and Kendal Grove.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived