The Brock Lock Is The Most Epic Submission I have Ever Heard

JahGreen

He would be an 09er' date=' unless you are talking about to OP. If that is the case then us 10ers rule this forum now. There are more new members this year than ever before. (10ers) i won't go as far to say we are quality posters but... :P[/quote']

I was talking to the OP.

It was an inside joke with Little_Kang

He would be an 09er' date=' unless you are talking about to OP. If that is the case then us 10ers rule this forum now. There are more new members this year than ever before. (10ers) i won't go as far to say we are quality posters but... :P[/quote']

10ers die away much faster than us 9ers and 11ers are slowly replacing you. 9ers will outlast you 10ers easy.

Ahaha' date=' renaming an entire style after himself, LMAO.[/quote']

He had an impressive showing using it against Brazilian Jiu-Jutsu practitioner Frank Mir, so I guess it is safe to say that Brockzilian Jiu-Jutsu pwns Brazilian Jiu-Jutsu anyday. LMAO.

He had an impressive showing using it against Brazilian Jiu-Jutsu practitioner Frank Mir' date=' so I guess it is safe to say that Brockzilian Jiu-Jutsu pwns Brazilian Jiu-Jutsu anyday. LMAO.[/quote']

And he doesn't just have the Brockzilian Jiu Jitsu either, his Brock Smash hammer fists is an integral part of his Broxing game. A true mixed martial artist creates his own martial arts.

I edited the wikipedia pages for UFC 116, Shane Carwin and Brock Lesnar a few hours ago so that they all had a victory for Lesnar via submission due to a Brock Lock. Brock's page got changed back to arm triangle but the other two are still there :P. It's been 3 or 4 hours now too, haha.

I edited the wikipedia pages for UFC 116' date=' Shane Carwin and Brock Lesnar a few hours ago so that they all had a victory for Lesnar via submission due to a Brock Lock. Brock's page got changed back to arm triangle but the other two are still there :P. It's been 3 or 4 hours now too, haha.[/quote']

lol

I edited the wikipedia pages for UFC 116' date=' Shane Carwin and Brock Lesnar a few hours ago so that they all had a victory for Lesnar via submission due to a Brock Lock. Brock's page got changed back to arm triangle but the other two are still there :P. It's been 3 or 4 hours now too, haha.[/quote']

Shane Carwin loses by submission due to a Brock Lock. LMAO!!!!

Archived