What did you do for St Patty's Day

MMAinMSG

Your a skinny' date=' woman cheating, Newport smoking ******, who posts photos of his daughter on a forum, that you also hang out on non-stop, which is also full of trolls.. Sorry I can't be as BET cool as you.[/quote']

Also lol'ing hard that with those added up you can't even afford to go out and have fun on Paddy's day. hahahahaha

Your a skinny' date=' woman cheating, Newport smoking ******, who posts photos of his daughter on a forum, that you also hang out on non-stop, which is also full of trolls.. Sorry I can't be as BET cool as you.[/quote']

hmmm I wonder what word that is that's been filtered :rolleyes:

I'm a proud parent and post pictures of my beautiful daughter on here and???

Also.... Get your facts straight you racist NOOB!

65826938_photobucket_24167_.jpg

MARLBORO REDS FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shady I'm not trying to hate or discriminate, but it seems as if something in your life needs to change. It seems like you don't like your GF very much, and you're only with her for your daughters sake, and you just spend all day on here to get away from reality.

I know, it probably sounds ridiculous, but you could probably use some counseling. You shouldn't be cheating as much as you do, and you should be doing other stuff than posting one liners on here all day.

And I don't know why you're trying to make it to 20k posts by 4/20......what's it going to prove and who is going to marvel over it?

Shady I'm not trying to hate or discriminate' date=' but it seems as if something in your life needs to change. It seems like you don't like your GF very much, and you're only with her for your daughters sake, and you just spend all day on here to get away from reality.

I know, it probably sounds ridiculous, but you could probably use some counseling. You shouldn't be cheating as much as you do, and you should be doing other stuff than posting one liners on here all day.

And I don't know why you're trying to make it to 20k posts by 4/20......what's it going to prove and who is going to marvel over it?[/quote']

I only cheated once on my current GF, I was smashed as hell and it didn't even go all the way. I made a thread saying I had the urge, I haven't gone through with it. And it comes and goes.

I do stuff with my daughter. I have joint custody of with my ex-wife(She's the one I cheated on like crazy) I have since then learned from my mistakes of the past. I had a great woman and lost her. My GF now isn't too bad she just doesn't do it for me, but I'm content at the moment with my situation.

As far as the counseling goes. I have good friends that I talk to when **** goes bad. My ex just got remarried March 6th and I handled it fine.

The reason I'm going for the 20K is to win a youtube bet. I do go out and have fun. I don't need to go out to the bars every night. I go to the park with my little girl and take her places and watch disney chanell with her. I can be on here while watching tv with her.

This is one of my indoor hobbies. When I get burnt out on PS3 I do this. It's a laptop that I'm on so it can be in every room.

Thanks for your concern tho.

It's horrible' date=' man. All my friends going down to the beach, going hunting................I'm missin' out. Plus, I'm in a big basketball mood right now cause of the NCAA tournament, but I can't play and it's bothering me.[/quote']

yea at least you can fill out a bracket if thats any consolation

I only cheated once on my current GF' date=' I was smashed as hell and it didn't even go all the way. I made a thread saying I had the urge, I haven't gone through with it. And it comes and goes.

I do stuff with my daughter. I have joint custody of with my ex-wife(She's the one I cheated on like crazy) I have since then learned from my mistakes of the past. I had a great woman and lost her. My GF now isn't too bad she just doesn't do it for me, but I'm content at the moment with my situation.

As far as the counseling goes. I have good friends that I talk to when **** goes bad. My ex just got remarried March 6th and I handled it fine.

The reason I'm going for the 20K is to win a youtube bet. I do go out and have fun. I don't need to go out to the bars every night. I go to the park with my little girl and take her places and watch disney chanell with her. I can be on here while watching tv with her.

This is one of my indoor hobbies. When I get burnt out on PS3 I do this. It's a laptop that I'm on so it can be in every room.

Thanks for your concern tho.[/quote']

Thanks for not taking it the wrong way.

yea at least you can fill out a bracket if thats any consolation

Oh hell yeah, I did that. I'm 6-3 right now.....about to be 7-4.........I chose Wofford over BYU.

And I've seriously been on MMAFighting.com and MMAMania.com like 12 out of the last 72 hours. And about 12 watching **** movies...it's been a killer.

Oh hell yeah' date=' I did that. I'm 6-3 right now.....about to be 7-4.........I chose Wofford over BYU.

And I've seriously been on MMAFighting.com and MMAMania.com like 12 out of the last 72 hours. And about 12 watching **** movies...it's been a killer.[/quote']

im 6 and 4 these damn upsets like morehead state

I'm a proud parent and post pictures of my beautiful daughter on here and???

Also.... Get your facts straight you racist NOOB!

65826938_photobucket_24167_.jpg

MARLBORO REDS FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Racist? I made no racist statement, only discussing the common sterotypes of Africans in America. I'm glad you broke the stereotype smoking a good brand at least.

Archived