WWE's Vince Mcmahon is lobbying to ban UFC and MMA in U.S.A states and in Europe

Batmanjones

I don't know if the above link is true, and I don't really care.

But I wish WWE would go bankrupt. Seriously I hate the company.

WWE is the most un-entertaining, garbage ever produce. How it has lasted all these years is amazing, it is just complete and utter BS.

The dumb clips when they pretend to hate each other and hit each other with fake trashcans and ladders is embarrasing, cringe-worthy and the producers/writers/directors should be ashamed of themselves.

Why anyone with a brain cell would watch is baffling. And even more crazy is people actually pay money PPV to watch it. UN-****ING-BELIEVABLE

I don't know if the above link is true' date=' and I don't really care.

But I wish WWE would go bankrupt. Seriously I hate the company.

WWE is the most un-entertaining, garbage ever produce. How it has lasted all these years is amazing, it is just complete and utter BS.

The dumb clips when they pretend to hate each other and hit each other with fake trashcans and ladders is embarrasing, cringe-worthy and the producers/writers/directors should be ashamed of themselves.

Why anyone with a brain cell would watch is baffling. And even more crazy is people actually pay money PPV to watch it. UN-****ING-BELIEVABLE[/quote']

How do you really feel?

In all seriousness though, I 100% agree. Seeing the WWE continue to be successful is tragic.

I enjoy reading clueless mindless dribble posted by some of the members of this forum it lightens up my day.

WWE will go bankrupt? bahahahahaha I am no wrestling fan, but I am a fan of marketing and business strategies and I can safely tell you this that it is highly unlikely that the WWE will go bankrupt in the foreseeable future.

WWE = Entertainment

UFC = Sport

I enjoy reading clueless mindless dribble posted by some of the members of this forum it lightens up my day.

WWE will go bankrupt? bahahahahaha I am no wrestling fan' date=' but I am a fan of marketing and business strategies and I can safely tell you this that it is highly unlikely that the WWE will go bankrupt in the foreseeable future.

WWE = Entertainment

UFC = Sport[/quote']

I absolutely despise wwe, cant stand it. but I agree with everything that is said here. wwe will never go bankrupt. Too big of a market for it with the younger generation who cant watch mma yet. imo

wwe appeals to the market where people want to see comic book style confrontations, and larger then life characters battling etc. This is why it has so many comparisons to UFC even though they are worlds apart. As long as they cater to the audiences that want to see these things, they aren't going anywhere.

Archived