the greatest troll ever?

chicken_salad

who is the greatest troll to ever assault this forum?

i am curious.

you have to appreciate them at a certain level, at least they keep this place interesting.

i dont mean trolls that you think are funny.

i mean the trolls who reallt TROLLED the forum. the mods even.

this should be a fun thread,

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ArcaneKnight

its not even close with anyone else!

couldnt stand the guy myself but you have to admire the people he enraged with epic threads!

pessimistpratt is a sad little man who 's threads are rather see through and childish!

SCO was just a fool with a BROCK fettish

FAST well im sure he is comfy in that special home they put him in! i mean the guy claimed to be a muscle bound god and puts pics of himself on the forum showing him to be a lard ****!

Haven't seen any good trolls since I've been here. Maybe a few good ones will pop up soon' date=' this place needs activity.[/quote']

You haven't been here long enough, AK use to type 1 page posts about fights and fighters and there would be pages of people that would fall for it and get mad. It was funny after awhile.

You haven't been here long enough' date=' AK use to type 1 page posts about fights and fighters and there would be pages of people that would fall for it and get mad. It was funny after awhile.[/quote']

I never read his stuff. don't like that type of trolling I suppose...

You haven't been here long enough' date=' AK use to type 1 page posts about fights and fighters and there would be pages of people that would fall for it and get mad. It was funny after awhile.[/quote']

I never read his stuff. don't like that type of trolling I suppose...

I normally don't like that kind of trolling either but I found his writing to be pretty clever.

i am curious.

you have to appreciate them at a certain level' date=' at least they keep this place interesting.

this should be a fun thread,[/quote']

Rofl Since you're clearly one of the perm banned lesnar fans my vote goes to you!

congrats :cool:

lol at you thinking everyone is a perm-banned lesnar fan.........paranoid much....:D..:D

haha the irony in that! :eek:

But nah not atall,a troll with a name like chicken_salad must be a bork fan.

Perma'd people are allowed to create new acounts anyway,flame on!

haha the irony in that! :eek:

But nah not atall' date='a troll with a name like chicken_salad must be a bork fan.

[b']Perma'd people are allowed to create new acounts anyway[/b],flame on!

yeah.....but to be fair to the mods, there are a TON of perma'd members creating new accounts, so it must be difficult to try and catch them all...

i am curious.

you have to appreciate them at a certain level' date=' at least they keep this place interesting.

I HAD DIBS ON THE CHICKEN!! :mad:

ArcaneKnight

couldnt stand the guy myself but you have to admire the people he enraged with epic threads!

pessimistpratt is a sad little man who 's threads are rather see through and childish!

FAST well im sure he is comfy in that special home they put him in! i mean the guy claimed to be a muscle bound god and puts pics of himself on the forum showing him to be a lard ****!

SCO doesn't even like Lesnar, he just used him to troll the Fedor fans,

I wouldn't consider AK a troll' date=' but he's clearly [b']the best poster in this forum[/b].

He created outlandish posts about fighters and controversial fights to get a reaction out of people. Most of the stuff that he typed he didn't believe so he was definitely a troll.

ArcaneKnight

That is why SCO is one of the greats.....

He Trolled this fool and many other into thinking he loved Bork

i am curious.

... Hunter S Thompson or The Chemicals

best... AK. Put together well thought out, factual pieces that JUST crossed over into troll territory. Knew exactly where to draw the line, and ill admit, a few times, i agreed with him(slightly).

worst... Pessimist pete. He puts the same ammount of effort AK did on one post into 100 of his own. Too short sighted, and not focused enough. and definetely doesnt know when to stop.

Archived