Bisping fancies fight with Sonnen?!?

Muay_Thai_Leeds

Gareth A Davies just tweeted:

Michael Bisping tells me: "I quite fancy the Chael Sonnen fight. I find him very funny too...I like his quips."

I think that's a bad match up for him and reckon he probably said it because he knows that's not his next fight.

It's not that I think Chael us better- he is very one dimensional, but he is the John Fitch of the MW division as far as wrestling/style goes and wouldn't allow Bisping to have any offence (could get the triangle tho)

Get Andy's manhood out of your face and realize the truth. Chael will take the Brit ****** down with ease and dominate this fight.

I disagree that Chael will take him down with ease, and if he does, i don't think it will be easy to keep him there. Bisping has good defence off of his back and has given good wrestlers like Rashad a hard time.

I give Chael the advantage, but i don't think it would be as easy for him as most people think.

I disagree that Chael will take him down with ease' date=' and if he does, i don't think it will be easy to keep him there. Bisping has good defence off of his back and has given good wrestlers like Rashad a hard time.

I give Chael the advantage, but i don't think it would be as easy for him as most people think.[/quote']

If he could manhandle Nate, Bisping will be nothing for Sonnen.

Brits do not have good wrestling, Bisping included.

Sonnen will show him why Brits need to work on their wrestling by continuously taking him down and holding them there with his pathetically weak punches.

I disagree that Chael will take him down with ease' date=' and if he does, i don't think it will be easy to keep him there. Bisping has good defence off of his back and has given good wrestlers like Rashad a hard time.

I give Chael the advantage, but i don't think it would be as easy for him as most people think.[/quote']

Chael and Rashad are very different wrestlers, Rashads wrestling is great but it's not nearly to the extent of Sonnen.

I'm not trying to jump on the Sonnen bandwagon or anything but all those people saying he has nothing but wrestling apparently didn't see the fight where he easily outstruck the guy considered to be the best striker in the world. I know I know it was his rip right lol

If he could manhandle Nate' date=' Bisping will be nothing for Sonnen.

Brits do not have good wrestling, Bisping included.

Sonnen will show him why Brits need to work on their wrestling by continuously taking him down and holding them there with his pathetically weak punches.[/quote']

You don't need wrestling to defeat Sonnen.

ROUND 1- Sonnen and Bisping trade pillow punches sonnen shoots bisping attempts to sprawl but sonnen gets the double leg lifts bisping up into the air and slams him on his back, he then lies on top of bisping and hits him in the face.

ROUND 2- round 1

ROUND 3- rounds 1 and 2

Gareth A Davies just tweeted:

Michael Bisping tells me: "I quite fancy the Chael Sonnen fight. I find him very funny too...I like his quips."

I think that's a bad match up for him and reckon he probably said it because he knows that's not his next fight.

It's not that I think Chael us better- he is very one dimensional' date=' but he is the John Fitch of the MW division as far as wrestling/style goes and wouldn't allow Bisping to have any offence (could get the triangle tho)[/quote']

I hope Bisping fancies getting elbowed in the face because that's what's going to happen to him if he fights Sonnen. And that's after getting double legged like the Englishman he is....

I think he would have a better chance than a lot of people would give him credit for but I would see him as the underdog if that fight did happen

Bisping is always an underdog in the American haters eyes and always comes out winning! (Rivera by tko in the first, miller has heavy hands oh him to win by tko!!) pah!

Bisping will win his next fight and then will fight for the belt in the uk at the end of the year!

Bisping is always an underdog in the American haters eyes and always comes out winning! (Rivera by tko in the first' date=' miller has heavy hands oh him to win by tko!!) pah!

Bisping will win his next fight and then will fight for the belt in the uk at the end of the year![/quote']

Pissping would get smoked by:

Marquardt

Okami

Sonnen

Wanderlei

Franklin

Vitor

Maia

End.

I hope Bisping fancies getting elbowed in the face because that's what's going to happen to him if he fights Sonnen. And that's after getting double legged like the Englishman he is....

Then sonnen gets elbowed offend bottom, his face ends up like deigo sanchez after kampann and the gets submitted AGAIN!!!!!! wake up peeps and know that bisping will submit that gobby drugtaking wanna senator turned fighter and send him into the relms of american politics! Because let's face it, how could sonnen show his drugged up face anymore in the UFC after that! I hope, really hope this fight happens!!!!

Okay' date=' you've officially just ventured into troll-dom.[/quote']

I've just looked up okami/Nate/maia's records on wiki, Nate and Maia should actually rematch maia's loss, but both could fight bisping next, okami is very deserving of a title shot, or a shot at bisping! I just cannot see Nate of now, Maia or sonnen creating much of a problem for bisping. Everyone will have there own opinions and thtas what makes forums so great, I just can't wait to say 'told you so' !!!

Pissping would lose handily. But..., it'd be a crap fight. It would consist of Fail shooting and scoring a take down within the first :45 of each round and holding him there rubbing his belly with his oh so sensual GnP, or what the **** ever you call his crap. I say get Vitor in there against the UK Flame boy. I'd love to see the Belfort of old go all rapid fire on the most annoying ****** on the planet.

Pissping would lose handily. But...' date=' it'd be a crap fight. It would consist of Fail shooting and scoring a take down within the first :45 of each round and holding him there rubbing his belly with his oh so sensual GnP, or what the **** ever you call his crap. I say get Vitor in there against the UK Flame boy. I'd love to see the Belfort of old go all rapid fire on the most annoying ****** on the planet.[/quote']

Just a quick question, when have you ever seen bisping cut up, messed up in any of his fights, and I mean any? The answer is.....NONE! So pipe down with 'sonnen would GNP bisping when noone ever has!

Just a quick question' date=' when have you ever seen bisping cut up, messed up in any of his fights, and I mean any? The answer is.....NONE! So pipe down with 'sonnen would GNP bisping when noone ever has![/quote']

Sonnen is really the only guy that has a takedown and LnP style at MW. Bisping has had the luxury of fighting mediocre fighters his entire career - outside of Henderson - that didn't turn out too well. If he actually fights a top 5 MW again, he'll just get knocked down out of contention again.

Sonnen is really the only guy that has a takedown and LnP style at MW. Bisping has had the luxury of fighting mediocre fighters his entire career - outside of Henderson - that didn't turn out too well. If he actually fights a top 5 MW again' date=' he'll just get knocked down out of contention again.[/quote']

I just can't see anyone in the top 4(as bisping is top5!) causing any serious problems for bisping! I really can't, and If there was they would be in as much danger that is how close the fighters are in that division. Silva owns everyone, if he wasn't there then the belt would swap and change more times than the lightheavy weight belt has!

Bisping vs Sonnen will be a great fight.

When Sonnen starts the smack talk, it will be like setting 2 crazed, snarling, rabied animals at each other in a cage.

It will be a bloodfest. Illegal knees, cage grabbing, spitting and hopefully some head butts and soccer kicks.

It'll be like a street fight, let's hope it happens.

Just a quick question' date=' when have you ever seen bisping cut up, messed up in any of his fights, and I mean any? The answer is.....NONE! So pipe down with 'sonnen would GNP bisping when noone ever has![/quote']

Hendo KTFO out of your boy, then gave one POUND when he was on the ground and he was still out so....that counts....=P

What part of me calling Sonnen's GnP sensual means that it'd mess up Pissping? Are you ****ing retarded? Can you not see I was taking a shot at Fail's relentlessly annoying GnP as well as putting down Piss? I never once said that Piss would get cut up, did I you tard? I said Sonnen would take him down, he would at will, and hold him there while staying busy with his rabid Chihuahua-esque love taps. You know the 200 or so he landed on Silva doing no damage? Moron.

The last i heard of it, Fail was having a bit of trouble with the law.

By the time this fight happens (and i think mid 2012 at the earliest) Bisping could easily have been knocked out of title contention by 2/3 other middleweights.

Also the PED issue? Yeah, Fail had a viable excuse for taking them - but he WAS STILL TAKING THEM. Medical condition or not, it's still unfair for one fighter to take PEDs when the other isn't. He's not an easy guy to fight (although still over rated), and i can see a lot of guys using the PED excuse to duck him. Bisping will be one of them.

The last i heard of it' date=' Fail was having a bit of trouble with the law.

By the time this fight happens (and i think mid 2012 at the earliest) Bisping could easily have been knocked out of title contention by 2/3 other middleweights.

Also the PED issue? Yeah, Fail had a viable excuse for taking them - but he WAS STILL TAKING THEM. Medical condition or not, it's still unfair for one fighter to take PEDs when the other isn't. He's not an easy guy to fight (although still over rated), and i can see a lot of guys using the PED excuse to duck him. Bisping will be one of them.[/quote']

Bisping wouldn't duck anyone, he's nowhere near one of the best in the division but one thing you can say about him, I think without doubt - he will fight whoever the UFC put in front of him.

Bisping wouldn't duck anyone' date=' he's nowhere near one of the best in the division but one thing you can say about him, I think without doubt - he will fight whoever the UFC put in front of him.[/quote']

Can't fault that. People will still hate though

Archived