Is there anyone here that actually believes Jon Jones will win the fight?

AfflictionRUSH

Three different threads' date=' all relating to he same topic.

Couldn't post in the other two? Had to make another one?[/quote']

Oh, did I? I don't remember. Wow you sure do pay a lot of attention to what I post. And why do you care so much? You post in like all my threads. You must really care about me. Get off my nuts for once.

I do. I think Jones will win. Although it will be a tough fight. I think it'll be the first fight that actually tests Jon Jones. Jones will come out victorious.

You call a guy who got choked out by a can named forest griffen has been out for year and has knees like an old man a test for jon jones. Jon jones would run through him like he ran through hype bader.

Oh' date=' did I? I don't remember. Wow you sure do pay a lot of attention to what I post. And why do you care so much? You post in like all my threads. You must really care about me. Get off my nuts for once.[/quote']

I doubt that I have posted in all of your threads, seeing as you make so many.

And just because I have the brain capacity to remember into yesterday doesn't make me a ****, it makes me smarter then you.:)

You call a guy who got choked out by a can named forest griffen has been out for year and has knees like an old man a test for jon jones. Jon jones would run through him like he ran through hype bader.

Obvious troll is obvious.

On topic, I think that Jones very well COULD win. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if he just dominated Shogun with his wrestling. Likewise, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if Shogun picked him apart and dominated him on the feet.

Anything can happen in this fight, so people need to stop acting like the other fighter has no chance. It just makes them look completely ignorant.

On topic' date=' I think that Jones very well COULD win. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if he just dominated Shogun with his wrestling. Likewise, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if Shogun picked him apart and dominated him on the feet.

Anything can happen in this fight, so people need to stop acting like the other fighter has no chance. It just makes them look completely ignorant.[/quote']

So you have Jones winning?

On topic' date=' I think that Jones very well COULD win. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if he just dominated Shogun with his wrestling. Likewise, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if Shogun picked him apart and dominated him on the feet.

Anything can happen in this fight, so people need to stop acting like the other fighter has no chance. It just makes them look completely ignorant.[/quote']

Shogun has been out for a year ring rust will play a big role in this fight.

No' date=' I have Shogun winning. Unless he shows up like he did against Forrest or Coleman. But if it's a game Shogun, I'd take him over everyone not named Anderson Silva (But still wouldn't be surprised if he beat Silva :P).[/quote']

It's a tough fight for me.

I want to say Shogun, but, the back of my head is telling me Jones.

If I was betting, I'd pick Shogun, hands down.

But styalistically, I'm gonna have to go with Jones. I think the long layoff, coupled with the knees is gonna do Shogun in.

I doubt that I have posted in all of your threads' date=' seeing as you make so many.

And just because I have the brain capacity to remember into yesterday doesn't make me a ****, it makes me smarter then you.:)[/quote']

Oh, so see? You pay too much attention to me. How else would u know that I post many threads. If you're not a ****, then stop posting in my threads. You've posted before on my threads many times as if you're trying to get my attention. If you really didn't like my posts, then just don't post in them. Obviously, my threads were important to you cause why else would you remember? I could care less about internet forums and what I post. Which is why I forget them. I don't constantly think about them all day and night. I post and then move on.

One of the smartest 11ers I've ever seen.

But that's not saying much.

Oh' date=' so see? You pay too much attention to me. How else would u know that I post many threads. If you're not a ****, then stop posting in my threads. You've posted before on my threads many times as if you're trying to get my attention. If you really didn't like my posts, then just don't post in them. Obviously, my threads were important to you cause why else would you remember? I could care less about internet forums and what I post. Which is why I forget them. I don't constantly think about them all day and night. I post and then move on.[/quote']

I stopped at, "Oh, so see?"

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

LOL...ok all you new MMA fans..Jones, really? lets be serious here. who in the LHW division is the #1 contender? yea..noone really, Rampage? Machida again? no, obviously ever since Evans got injured who has the potenial to make a blockbuster fight that will make the UFC tons of money off of, now ur getting it, Jones of course, up and coming tearin through unknows. Look at all the hype coming before the fight, its all about Jones, cuz they want you to believe he's the next big thing, he prolly will someday be champ but not right now. Jones beat Bader, whoopie, whos Bader? Jones has a nice record vs WHO? noone. his last previous opponents are wrestlers, and of those guys how many still fight in the UFC? most are gone. UFC has done a great job on promoting this fight to attract millions of viewers but that fact is I know and they know it, Shogun is gonna put this flashy kid in place, back to the end of the line. Don't think so? Shogun is @ 100% right now, he was going through sugery when he beat FORMER LHW Liddel and Machida TWICE ( we all knowhe won the 1st meeting) bu knocking them out. Anyway just a messege to all you new mma fans they just jumped on the bandwagon, Jones to the UFC right now is $money$, but i'm pretty sure they know Shogun will beat his ***. will be back on sat. night after the fight to tell you so. Shogun FTW. GG.

I think Shogun's cardio coming off yet another major knee injury and Jones' monster wrestling abilities will just be too much for Shogun to overcome, Shogun has a striker's chance to win by KO/TKO but that's it. Obviously the longer this fight goes the worse it is for Shogun, I think Shogun might win the first round but will eventually get taken down and get beaten up with brutal ground and pound. I predict Jon Jones will finish the fight on the ground in the third round either by TKO or submission to strikes.

LOL...ok all you new MMA fans..Jones' date=' really? lets be serious here. who in the LHW division is the #1 contender? yea..noone really, Rampage? Machida again? no, obviously ever since Evans got injured who has the potenial to make a blockbuster fight that will make the UFC tons of money off of, now ur getting it, Jones of course, up and coming tearin through unknows. Look at all the hype coming before the fight, its all about Jones, cuz they want you to believe he's the next big thing, he prolly will someday be champ but not right now. Jones beat Bader, whoopie, whos Bader? Jones has a nice record vs WHO? noone. his last previous opponents are wrestlers, and of those guys how many still fight in the UFC? most are gone. UFC has done a great job on promoting this fight to attract millions of viewers but that fact is I know and they know it, Shogun is gonna put this flashy kid in place, back to the end of the line. Don't think so? Shogun is @ 100% right now, he was going through sugery when he beat FORMER LHW Liddel and Machida TWICE ( we all knowhe won the 1st meeting) bu knocking them out. Anyway just a messege to all you new mma fans they just jumped on the bandwagon, Jones to the UFC right now is $money$, but i'm pretty sure they know Shogun will beat his ***. will be back on sat. night after the fight to tell you so. Shogun FTW. GG.[/quote']

1238993754704.jpg

LOL...ok all you new MMA fans..Jones' date=' really? lets be serious here. who in the LHW division is the #1 contender? yea..noone really, Rampage? Machida again? no, obviously ever since Evans got injured who has the potenial to make a blockbuster fight that will make the UFC tons of money off of, now ur getting it, Jones of course, up and coming tearin through unknows. Look at all the hype coming before the fight, its all about Jones, cuz they want you to believe he's the next big thing, he prolly will someday be champ but not right now. Jones beat Bader, whoopie, whos Bader? Jones has a nice record vs WHO? noone. his last previous opponents are wrestlers, and of those guys how many still fight in the UFC? most are gone. UFC has done a great job on promoting this fight to attract millions of viewers but that fact is I know and they know it, Shogun is gonna put this flashy kid in place, back to the end of the line. Don't think so? Shogun is @ 100% right now, he was going through sugery when he beat FORMER LHW Liddel and Machida TWICE ( we all knowhe won the 1st meeting) bu knocking them out. Anyway just a messege to all you new mma fans they just jumped on the bandwagon, Jones to the UFC right now is $money$, but i'm pretty sure they know Shogun will beat his ***. will be back on sat. night after the fight to tell you so. Shogun FTW. GG.[/quote']

This might be the worst post that I have ever seen from someone who wasn't joking around, especially the spelling.

I think Shogun's cardio coming off yet another major knee injury and Jones' monster wrestling abilities will just be too much for Shogun to overcome' date=' Shogun has a striker's chance to win by KO/TKO but that's it. Obviously the longer this fight goes the worse it is for Shogun, I think Shogun might win the first round but will eventually get taken down and get beaten up with brutal ground and pound. I predict Jon Jones will finish the fight on the ground in the third round either by TKO or submission to strikes.[/quote']

"shogun is a strikers chance"

OK...ur right he's not a blackbelt BJJ, did you not see the the fight vs Randleman?

he actaully said if he brings Shogun to the ground, he's all for it, he wants to show USA fans his ground game, U never seen it cuz he's been knockin fools out....lol newb

"shogun is a strikers chance"

OK...ur right he's not a blackbelt BJJ' date=' did you not see the the fight vs Randleman?

he actaully said if he brings Shogun to the ground, he's all for it, he wants to show USA fans his ground game, U never seen it cuz he's been knockin fools out....lol newb[/quote']

That was a long time ago, and everyone submits Kevin Randleman, even Cro Cop did it. His BJJ is good but it's a bit overrated, Jones is probably the best wrestler in MMA at 205lbs. and lately everyone has been taking Shogun down.

BTW, "newb", how ****ing lame, especially when I've been watching MMA since 1997 and have a lot of Pride FC DVDs.

That was a long time ago' date=' and everyone submits Kevin Randleman, even Cro Cop did it. His BJJ is good but it's a bit overrated, Jones is probably the best wrestler in MMA at 205lbs. and lately everyone has been taking Shogun down.

BTW, "newb", how ****ing lame, especially when I've been watching MMA since 1997 and have a lot of Pride FC DVDs.[/quote']

so im guessing ur a mma expert since you clearly been watching mma for more then a decade right?

lol **** this is a sport it dusnt matter how long you have been "watching" mma.

Shogun will KO this fool.

so im guessing ur a mma expert since you clearly been watching mma for more then a decade right?

lol **** this is a sport it dusnt matter how long you have been "watching" mma.

Shogun will KO this fool.

No, I was just bringing that up as a response to the "newb" comment.

Shogun has a chance to KO Jones, but Jones has a better chance to finish Shogun on the ground.

I can see this fight going both ways.

If Shogun finds his range, starts landing kicks and some good punches I can see him winning this by KO.

On the flipside, if Jones gets him down i can see shogun being in trouble. When Jones gets guys down he doesnt mess around, he goes for the win and quickly. Has good chokes and everybody knows whats gonna happen if he starts landing elbows.

Can honestly see this going either way.

Archived