Akiyama's next opponent?

king_cillo

Who will it be and what fight card will he appear on? I dont see how people hate on the guy. He has put on exciting fights since his arrival. Some say he didnt deserve Bisping after a loss to Leben but Jorge and Denis Kang (Akiyama finished him faster than Bisping did) didnt either. Sexyama doesnt talk trash like Bisping except what he said about Leben. He might be a can but he is a fighter that likes to go toe to toe with his opponents. Everybody likes Leben and his style. Why cant Akiyama get the same respect? Akiyama is one of my favorite fighters sorry I cant like Jones Lesnar Shogun or GSP

Who will it be and what fight card will he appear on? I dont see how people hate on the guy. He has put on exciting fights since his arrival. Some say he didnt deserve Bisping after a loss to Leben but Jorge and Denis Kang (Akiyama finished him faster than Bisping did) didnt either. Sexyama doesnt talk trash like Bisping except what he said about Leben. He might be a can but he is a fighter that likes to go toe to toe with his opponents. Everybody likes Leben and his style. Why cant Akiyama get the same respect? Akiyama is one of my favorite fighters sorry I cant like Jones Lesnar Shogun or GSP

He needs to get a better gas tank i mean he can destroy most fighters at the start with a gas tank he would be A true BAMF

Archived