Gotta hand it to ya Shady

DISCIPLE_

im far from a father figure and not knockin you at all Shady cuz i really dunno you but 20,000 posts on this website would be my last priority if i had a daughter...take her out for ice cream or something bro, as i said not even close to a father and dunno what its like but i could only imagine the last thing i would want to do as a father is post here....especially that much...shell grow up quick and want nothing to do with you by the time shes a teen...enjoy it while you can...20,000 will come eventually...family over all

pride's drunken St. Pattys day words from the almost wise

im far from a father figure and not knockin you at all Shady cuz i really dunno you but 20' date='000 posts on this website would be my last priority if i had a daughter...take her out for ice cream or something bro, as i said not even close to a father and dunno what its like but i could only imagine the last thing i would want to do as a father is post here....especially that much...shell grow up quick and want nothing to do with you by the time shes a teen...enjoy it while you can...20,000 will come eventually...family over all

pride's drunken St. Pattys day words from the almost wise[/quote']

What is your beer/ shot count?

im far from a father figure and not knockin you at all Shady cuz i really dunno you but 20' date='000 posts on this website would be my last priority if i had a daughter...take her out for ice cream or something bro, as i said not even close to a father and dunno what its like but i could only imagine the last thing i would want to do as a father is post here....especially that much...shell grow up quick and want nothing to do with you by the time shes a teen...enjoy it while you can...20,000 will come eventually...family over all

That's a very respectable opinion there, man.

You'll no doubt make a good father if you keep true to those words.

OKay Pride I already explained **** to someone else who was talking **** about my parent hood. If you think I would neglect my daughter over a forum bet ur ****ing retarded. dont judge me kid. Just don't

Im drunk as hell right now because i just camefrom the bar and am not in full ownage mode. So dont judge me miss.

OKay Pride I already explained **** to someone else who was talking **** about my parent hood. If you think I would neglect my daughter over a forum bet ur ****ing retarded. dont judge me kid. Just don't

Im drunk as hell right now because i just camefrom the bar and am not in full ownage mode. So dont judge me miss.

Sat Whaaa :confused:

Bro im so tired of people trying to judge me... They dont know me nor my life... ****in ******* need 2 stfu

Good. People talk **** like if you're on the internet than you need to get a hobbie... Well guess what numb nuts this is my hobby so shut the **** up!

Shady's in a mood... Lolol

Alot of us here have family's. Like you I am not even close to having a family...I hope. I am not even close to finishing high school, the last thing I want to do is think about my future family. Enjoy life while you can.

Archived