Yo Kevbo get in here.

StompGrind

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95zMdTvoqcQ

This lady here predicted the quake in japan a few days before it happened and she's relating it to this comet Elenin which some think is actually planet X aka Nibiru. Lol at the part of the video where she says jeebus told her all about this in a dream.

Most of this is BS how she puts A and Z together like all conspiracy nuts do but the first part is pretty interesting and there are tons of these Elenin end of the world conspiracy vids saying things like the supposed founder of comet Leo Elenin is actually a reference to Extinction Level Event Nibiru is Near or Extinction Level Event Notable Impact Nemesis which is nasa terminology. and the Leo part is having to do with the Leo constellation.

Anyway i know your into the whole Nibiru thing.

Thoughts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95zMdTvoqcQ

This lady here predicted the quake in japan a few days before it happened and she's relating it to this comet Elenin which some think is actually planet X aka Nibiru. Lol at the part of the video where she says jeebus told her all about this in a dream.

Most of this is BS how she puts A and Z together like all conspiracy nuts do but the first part is pretty interesting and there are tons of these Elenin end of the world conspiracy vids saying things like the supposed founder of comet Leo Elenin is actually a reference to Extinction Level Event Nibiru is Near or Extinction Level Event Notable Impact Nemesis which is nasa terminology. and the Leo part is having to do with the Leo constellation.

Anyway i know your into the whole Nibiru thing.

Thoughts?

Lol did you get that from Eddie Bravo's favorites too?

When I hear someone say Jesus told me in a premonition, I usually disregard everything else they have to say since I don't want to go researching "facts" a nut-job told me about.

When I hear someone say Jesus told me in a premonition' date=' I usually disregard everything else they have to say since I don't want to go researching "facts" a nut-job told me about.[/quote']

lol

When I hear someone say Jesus told me in a premonition' date=' I usually disregard everything else they have to say since I don't want to go researching "facts" a nut-job told me about.[/quote']

I found it on another forum but i've seen Elenin all over youtube. I only look up Eddie for laughs. :)

Agree on that second part but i've done minimal research on nibiru for quite a while. I know very little about it though and i know Kevbo knows quite a bit on the subject so i wanted to hear his thoughts.

It's pretty interesting to me. There is something out there and there are strange things happening globally like increased seismic activity, birds dropping dead out of the sky etc. but at this point it's hard to know what's fact or fiction. Is elenin a comet, is it a planet?

Is this relational to Nibiru?

The Nibiru collision is a supposed disastrous encounter between the Earth and a large planetary object (either a collision or a near-miss) which certain groups believe will take place in the early 21st century. Believers in this doomsday event usually refer to this object as Planet X or Nibiru. The idea that a planet-sized object could possibly collide with or pass by Earth in the near future is not supported by any scientific evidence and has been rejected as pseudoscience by astronomers and planetary scientists.[1]

The idea was first proposed in 1995 by Nancy Lieder, founder of the website ZetaTalk. Lieder describes herself as a contactee with the ability to receive messages from extra-terrestrials from the Zeta Reticuli star system through an implant in her brain. She states that she was chosen to warn mankind that the object would sweep through the inner Solar System in May 2003 (though that date was later abandoned) causing Earth to undergo a pole shift that would destroy most of humanity. The predicted collision has subsequently spread beyond Lieder's website and has been embraced by numerous internet doomsday groups, most of which link the event to the 2012 phenomenon. Although the name "Nibiru" is derived from the works of ancient astronaut writer Zecharia Sitchin and his interpretations of Babylonian and Sumerian mythology, Sitchin himself denied any connection between his work and various claims of a coming apocalypse.

How does Nibiru relate to C/2010 X1 (Elenin)?

afaik conspiracy nuts are trying to spin it that way that Elenin is actually Nibiru and that Leonid Elenin ( the person that discovered the comet ) doesn't exist and it's just a code for Extinction Level Event Nibiru is Near or Extinction Level Event Notable Impact Nemesis.

I think it's as absurd as saying UFC fighter Jacob Volkmann is a manchurian candidate after his comments about "someone needs to beat some sense into obama" and since the secret service payed him a visit it's proof. :P

afaik conspiracy nuts are trying to spin it that way that Elenin is actually Nibiru and that Leonid Elenin ( the person that discovered the comet ) doesn't exist and it's just a code for Extinction Level Event Nibiru is Near or Extinction Level Event Notable Impact Nemesis.

I think it's as absurd as saying UFC fighter Jacob Volkmann is a manchurian candidate after his comments about "someone needs to beat some sense into obama" and since the secret service payed him a visit it's proof. :P

So you're saying they don't relate? Your post is confusing to me.

So you're saying they don't relate? Your post is confusing to me.

lol now your confusing me.

Im saying i haven't seen any note worthy evidence to suggest elenin isn't just a comet.

They relate only in that Nibiru supporters suggest it's not a comet but actually Nibiru and suggesting there is a massive cover-up.

Archived