Jon Jones: In The Moment

The_Rebirth_Of_K22UFC

i didnt see it but did anyone seriously expect this to be good?

from the description we got at the press conference i was surprised they could hold a straight face when they told us how awesome it was gonna be, watching some annoying dude eating and spending time with his family, yeah sounds reallly fun, or not at all.

It was just jones talking about how awsome he was and how he lives and how everyone is stroking his **** going into this fight "Your champion"' date=' "take him down and you win", "your already champ hes nothing"....****** IMO...[/quote']

Why does Jones get a tv special dedicated to him? The guys a great athlete but I can't stand his ****, watered-down philosophical crap. I really don't need to see any more of him ever.

Jones speaks like Bruce Lee. He is a true master of his art.

When he meditates and gazes into the future he must see 'cultural icon' status.

I've no doubt Jones will invent his own brand of martial art.

He could call it Jones Kune Do (Way of Beheading Someone with Elbow)

You can tell by his calm manner he thinks highly of himself.

He's very much stuck head first in his **** cavity.

It was pretty good' date=' it was like another countdown but with just jones. Only a half hour long.[/quote']

It was pretty good. I am neither a Jones fan or hater but we did see a lighter side of Jones. He spoke about how he lost his sister when she was 18 to brain cancer and she was his only sibling. He broke up a bit while talking about it and had to turn the camera off. At the end of the day, he is human like the rest of us and maybe we all dont agree with some of his comments, but its still just a sport and life goes on....

Yet every other fighter thinks the same thing every fight' date=' people are just too far up shogun's *** to understand.[/quote']

Hahaha, I was joking.

If you think you are going to lose a fight, you will lose.

However, in seriousness I rarely see someone explicitly say that they feel they have already won.

Hahaha' date=' I was joking.

If you think you are going to lose a fight, you will lose.

However, in seriousness I rarely see someone explicitly say that they feel they have already won.[/quote']

Frank Mir thought he was going to lose to nogueira at ufc 92

Archived