Dan Hardy is going to SMASH 'The Rumble'

green17

I'm amazed this thread has gone this long without DMTL commenting on how bad Hardy is...

Anyway, I forever hope for the best and fear for the worst... I hope Hardy wins, I fear he won't.

Please stop posting pics from Hardy/ Condit, they make me sad. :-(

lol the look on condits face in this pic is hysterical :D

lmao

Seriously guys, you're going to make me cry in a minute, quit posting pics of Hardy getting KTFO please.

EDIT - But yeah, the look on Condit's face is brilliant. He looks like he's doing the classic, racist impression of an Oriental person.

Rumble is gonna murder this *********. Rumble has 1 punch power. Hardy's power is completely overrated. Plus, if Rumble doesn't want to stand with him, he has the Wrestling to put the ****y *** on his back and pound his ****y face into submission. Hardy loses by vicious KO, hopefully resulting in death.

Rumble is gonna murder this *********. Rumble has 1 punch power. Hardy's power is completely overrated. Plus' date=' if Rumble doesn't want to stand with him, he has the Wrestling to put the ****y *** on his back and pound his ****y face into submission. Hardy loses by vicious KO, hopefully resulting in death.[/quote']

Are you 12? Or do you just have **** for brains?

Rumble is gonna murder this *********. Rumble has 1 punch power. Hardy's power is completely overrated. Plus' date=' if Rumble doesn't want to stand with him, he has the Wrestling to put the ****y *** on his back and pound his ****y face into submission. Hardy loses by vicious KO, hopefully resulting in death.[/quote']

What a horrible thing to say.

I'd never wish death on anyone... Even an idiot like you.

I hope that you live a long, pointless life and that you never manage to find a pair of trousers that fit or suit you.

I agree on the comments about Rumble's weight cut. Hardy likes to stand and bang, sure, but if things get too risky on the feet, I can see him taking Rumble down and grinding him out a bit. After Johnson gassed, it's open season for the 'Brit.

Regardless of the outcome, I can't wait to see Hardy's entrance. :D

Let's face it, Dan Hardy will never smash anybody that has good power in his hands (Condit) or is a great Wrestler (GSP). Rumble has sick power in his hands and is a great Wrestler. Not GSP level, but pretty ****ing outstanding. Hardy will lose by vicious KO, standing or on the ground. Why can't all you ****s quit being tards and realize that Hardly is the most overrated turd on the planet?

Let's face it' date=' Dan Hardy will never smash anybody that has good power in his hands (Condit) or is a great Wrestler (GSP). Rumble has sick power in his hands and is a great Wrestler. Not GSP level, but pretty ****ing outstanding. Hardy will lose by vicious KO, standing or on the ground. Why can't all you ****s quit being tards and realize that Hardly is the most overrated turd on the planet?[/quote']

Well Rumble hasn't beat anyone decent at all so he's got more to prove, Hardy has fought much better competition and could KO/TKO everyone Johnson has - Johnson is much more over rated by you than Hardy has ever been kid

Archived