should the GSP Mafia change their name?

reapers_bane

just wondering why call your DF a Mafia when GSP's motto is to fight SAFE. besides GSP doesnt like violence why mafia?!

-logging out

we are MAFIA cos we are family! brothers united against ignorance!

oh and we will feck you up!:D

ps.doesnt like violence???????????????

dynamic_resize.jpg[/img]

REALLY!

mafia_logo-1.png[/img]

we are MAFIA cos we are family! brothers united against ignorance!

oh and we will feck you up!:D

ps.doesnt like violence???????????????

dynamic_resize.jpg[/img]

REALLY!

mafia_logo-1.png[/img]

oh yeah he violently finished Koscheck

it should be called the "gsp shelter". where it is safe from harm from all the haters.

good one

• 2 weeks later...
just wondering why call your DF a Mafia when GSP's motto is to fight SAFE. besides GSP doesnt like violence why mafia?!

-logging out

Ok we get that you don't like GSP or his fans and you have made plenty of threads saying so.

But this constant slandering of GSP and his fans is getting old. Give it a break!:)

It's so negative and only degrades this forum and I understand that there are plenty of people have no like for Anderson Silva' date=' But I have not seen a Anderson Silva "Hate" thread in a while.:)[/quote']

UFG stopped trolling here so you see them Kranga is still down after the beating Gun got from Bones so he may not be up for it. I wouldnt make such threads if GSP wasnt such a duck

UFG stopped trolling here so you see them Kranga is still down after the beating Gun got from Bones so he may not be up for it. I wouldnt make such threads if GSP wasnt such a duck

GSP is not ducking anyone, As far as Dana White is concerned the Anderson Silva vs GSP fight is fantasy unless GSP can beat Jake Shields.

Can we at least allow GSP to fight Jake Shields and then if he wins, Only then can we question his motives.

GSP is not ducking anyone' date=' As far as Dana White is concerned the Anderson Silva vs GSP fight is fantasy unless GSP can beat Jake Shields.

Can we at least allow GSP to fight Jake Shields and then if he wins, Only then can we question his motives.[/quote']

GSP should keep his mouth shut then bout the weight issues and joining the Olympics

GSP is not ducking anyone' date=' As far as Dana White is concerned the Anderson Silva vs GSP fight is fantasy unless GSP can beat Jake Shields.

Can we at least allow GSP to fight Jake Shields and then if he wins, Only then can we question his motives.[/quote']

If he does not move up after the Jake Shields fight i will lose what little respect i have for him.

Archived